Cursor stuck on multi-monitor setup

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by DayTraderNYC, Apr 27, 2002.

1. I have 7 - 17" Samsung flat Screen monitors and use 2 Matrox G200 MMS video card to hook them up. I'm having a problem where the cursor gets "stuck" at edge of each screen when I ams SLOWLY moving it horizontally across. Moving it up and down between my top row and bottom row is no problem. But when I move side to side between 2 monitors, it gets stuck when I move it slowly. When I move it fast, it goes across.

Is anyone else having this problem?

DayTraderNYC

2. No, but maybe you shouldn't move SLOWLY. Do you have your mouse set @ maximum acceleration?

3. I dont have the mouse set at maximum acceleration...but many times, I just dont need to move it fast. Suffice it to say, it's been a real hassle. There's got to be a way to fix this problem. It may be a Windows 2000 Professional problem or the Matrox driver bug. By the way, I did not have this problem when I was using 5 monitors.

4. Pssst

Pssst

Hi,

I have a Matrox G200 Quad. I have also I lot of trouble with this POS video card. Matrox G200 are very buggy. Look in Control Panel-Display-Settings-Advanced-Troubleshoot-->Hardware acceleration. Put it to NONE. For me that worked. Not more bug. But of course the computer display will be 10 times slower. But it's the only way to get that POS G200 working.

The compagny Matrox are such a big LIAR. It's THEIR fault if the driver are buggy. It's not windows.

Good luck!