Currently Profitable Traders

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ArbProfit, May 2, 2004.

1. I've started this thread to try to find some currently profitable traders to have an ongoing dialogue with about what's working in our current market conditions. By profitable I mean at least $10,000 per month or more on a consistent basis. Feel free to message me or post on this thread so we can share some ideas.

2. Enjoy conversing with yourself :p

3. LOL, I hope that's not the case :)

4. who would even want to admit to that and be called a liar and a cheat by all the creeps and thugs on ET. good luck

5. For that reason PM is likely the best option. People can call myself and others liars if they want to, the money still makes it into our accounts.

6. Oh, it be the case.

7. ig0r

ig0r

wow dude, you're pretty naive.

so you expect people that have spent years finding their structural, statistical, 8-ball, whatever edge to pm you with what they're doing and how? you've got a lot to learn

8. I do not expect that at all. There is a lot that can be discussed without revealing too much. I help many traders without compromising what I'm doing. I trade in a higly productive office where myself and others share as much information as we can. Those who segregate themselves for worry of their strategy being exposed will have a great deal of difficulty once their inefficiency disappears. To think that I'm naive is quite a presumption considering I already have multiple traders who fit this criteria that I strategize with regularly. If people aren't looking to learn then why even visit this site? Knowing other traders of similar experience and ability is a huge advantage for both parties because you can push each other to become far better. I know that starting this thread will result in hundreds of insults and pieces of advice about naivety, but the 2 or 3 PMs that result are well worth it.

9. I'm pretty sure there are a few traders around here netting 10k per month and I know for a fact there is at least one :D

10. 1 or 2 knock on major wood......this month could be a major inflection point for all.

grimer11

#10     May 2, 2004