Currently 30 world conflicts 28 of them involve muslims

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drukes1234, Jul 14, 2006.

1. So why haven't you signed up?

www.goarmy.com

#41     Jul 15, 2006
  2. I have once. Am I too old at 44 now? Would I have to do basic again? Can I get a 3-6 month tour? Since my Reserve time is up would I keep my time and grade or have to start from scratch?

#42     Jul 15, 2006
  3. yes, Muslimism is evil everywhere. Are the people that subscribe to it all inherently evil? i'll leave that question up to philosophers.

#43     Jul 15, 2006
  4. Here are but a few quotes from the Koran;

"Seek out your enemies relentlessly." (Surah 4:103-)

"Make war on them until idolatry shall cease and God's religion shall reign supreme." (Surah 8:36-)

"Prophet make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home." (Surah 9:73)

"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them." (Surah 9:121-)

I'm suppossed to hear them say this, watch them act it out, and in all my blessed political correctness declare their religion as "respectable"?

#44     Jul 15, 2006
  5. I could play the same game quoting the Bible.

So you are a religious bigot, a common characteristic of many many ET members...

#45     Jul 15, 2006
  6. I'm not a practicing christian per se so whatever the bible says doesn't mean that much to me. But i don't see any christians attacking us on behalf of the Bible. How I am a religious bigot puzzles me a bit. If you could quote the Bible the same way the Koran can be quoted would be interested in seeing it. I have heard that rhetoric before but never seen any proof.

#46     Jul 15, 2006
  7. "yes, Muslimism is evil everywhere."

It is not hard to find violence in the old testament:

In Exodus 32:19-28 we learn that while Moses was getting these Ten Commandments, the "children of Israel" decided to worship a golden calf, and so Moses slaughters 3,000 Israelites in a single day, in an act of mass murder--one of many--which the Bible wholeheartedly approves and indeed celebrates.

You can read for yourself:

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/ot.html

#47     Jul 15, 2006
  8. How is that even a close analogy to the open ended commandments in the Koran for believers to rape, pillage, and plunder infidels? Keep trying

#48     Jul 15, 2006
  9. Are you serious?

#49     Jul 15, 2006
  10. bsmeter

bsmeter

Much of what you quote is also in the Bible and the Torah, infact the Torah allows youto kill "infidels" and marry their 3 year old daughters. You claim to be atheistic, which is a good thing because religion is at the root of most evil that has afflicted humanity throughout the ages. Also don't forget that many of the Jihadists running around today are or were previous CIA agents. The CIA is behind most of what's been happening in recent world events, after all they had to conjour an enemy so the stupid child of their favorite boss could win re-election. Not to mention that their boss is making money hands over fist since he controls the military industrial complex and a good percentage of the oil economy.

#50     Jul 15, 2006