Currently 30 world conflicts 28 of them involve muslims

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drukes1234, Jul 14, 2006.

1. bsmeter

bsmeter

gotta love your twisted logic.

#31     Jul 15, 2006
  2. Islam is evil and it is time to take them all down.

#32     Jul 15, 2006
  3. bsmeter

bsmeter

The next decade is going to be interesting, that's for sure. Let's not forget that the great Soviet empire collapsed because of their bogged down war with Afghan muslims. I say there are excellent odds that Iraq is the beginning of the decline of American global hegemony under the pretext of "Democracy" and the quiet rise of a dominant communist Chinese mercantile imperialism.

#33     Jul 15, 2006
  4. Cutten

Cutten

Yeah, if only they had just stayed at home minding their own business during WWI, WWII, and the cold war, the world would be so much better off. We have to respect the right of political elites to massacre their own citizens.

If world affairs was just a matter of minding your own business, I think people would have figured that out and tried it a long time ago. Unfortunately its not quite so simple.

#34     Jul 15, 2006
  5. It doesnt have to be this way. unlike the Soviets we do not need to occupy these countries. If we bomb them back into the stone age other than their oil facilities they will have a simple choice; Wanna eat? Sell oil!

#35     Jul 15, 2006
  6. So they are evil, I guess that makes you good....

How one dimensional...

#36     Jul 15, 2006
  7. By some definitions of evil I am probably considered evil. By a definition that values my sincere feelings toward the protection of my home and family and the preservation of my culture , I would say that yes I am good. how bout you Z? Are you a Islamic sympathist? or some kind of Neville Chamerlain style pacifist who will make a deal with the devil in order to avoid conflict? If you are a sympathist then you should get some balls and jihad, if you a pacifist then you should shut up and let people with balls protect you even if it is against your own will.

#37     Jul 15, 2006
  8. What a colorless world you must live in...being that everything is so black and white...

#38     Jul 15, 2006
  9. The notion that a religion, which promotes the killing of my friends and family, being evil IS pretty much a black and white issue dipstick!

#39     Jul 15, 2006
  10. Religions don't promote killing, human beings do...

Or are you one of those who think the 6 million Muslims in this country are evil?

#40     Jul 15, 2006