Currently 30 world conflicts 28 of them involve muslims

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drukes1234, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Have a good weekend all... I'm looking forward to seeing more of this discussion on Monday

#21     Jul 14, 2006
  2. Convert your engine to run on ordinary tap water.

This is not a joke! - This is easily carried out using all readily available components to you!

Suitable for all engine types, including turbocharged and supercharged 8v 16v V6 – V12 and the main point!... No petrol or diesel needed at all - EVER!

Amazingly, your vehicle will return more miles per gallon (of tap water!) and engine power will be INCRESED by around 33%.

This conversion was demonstrated on BBC's ('Tomorrow's World' program in 1986.) The engine will run off the 66% hydrogen found in water, which will not please the tax man.

You can expect to travel a distance of between 50 and a theoretical 300 miles per gallon of water, depending on the set up and adjustments made.

All done in 1986 people never see what is right in-front of there eyes........

LOVE-IT

#22     Jul 14, 2006
  3. DrChaos

DrChaos

It is baloney. I guarantee it.

Think about it this way:

if the US Army could run its tanks on tap-water, wouldn't they have done so? The "great oil conspiracy" wouldn't get in the way of military ambition.

Water is what you get from hydrogen AFTER it has been combusted and released energy. As H20 it is in a low energy state and cannot liberate more energy.

It is simple laws of physics, things go from high energy states to low energy states. Why else is there so much water on Earth? Because it's already in the low energy state.

#23     Jul 14, 2006

4. Sounds like bullshit to me....post a link, more info, etc.

#24     Jul 14, 2006
  5. Interesting all these words are coming from white Christians that had two World Wars and killed 12 million Jews. Plus us white Christians use to massacre each other in Europe over nationalism since the dark ages. I don't think were that much better then Muslims. Muslims are going through there dark ages right now and will eventually come out of it and hopefully look back at their shenanigans with disdain.

#25     Jul 14, 2006
  6. You mean to say that they do not think the same way as that you do.

Same as the Chinese do not think the same way as that you do.

Or as Hindus, Buddhists, Taoists do not think the same way as you do.

Hmmm... who is to say what is normal?

Having said this - I do think that there needs to be respect for sovereignty, without that the whole world comes apart by the seams.

The US has a documented history of meddling in other countries internal affairs rather than keeping pretty much to themselves.

Now we see that a particular group is taking example by that and starts to reciprocate.

And there are those who do not like this and think it is only their goddamn right to be the only ones to interfere in another countries destination.

The cold war brought stability - simply because using force at those times would have assured mutual destruction and likely destruction of the whole planet. Now there is an imbalance and that has to be addressed.

Once sovereignty is restored, no economic blackmail or threat of unilateral terrorism is exhorted then all will become well once again. Until such times we will stay in turmoil.

Maria

#26     Jul 14, 2006
  7. reg

reg

I look at "their" oil this way - we discovered the oil, we drilled it for them, we refined it for them, we sold it for them, we even buy it from them. This entitles us to a piece, even just a small piece, of the action when it comes to "their" oil, don't you think?
    After all, all this oil had been under their feet for the past million years or so and they had absolutely no clue what to do with it until we came along. Heck, they didn't even know it was there in the first place.

#27     Jul 14, 2006
  8. jjme007

jjme007

I guess it’s just a matter of time before the Muslims are put on Reservations. Where’s Custer when you need him!

#28     Jul 14, 2006
  9. Well put, my father is Canadian and I have many relatives there, although I am American. Canadians for the most part do not agree with recent US international affairs, especially Iraq, so let's make a distinction there. Secondly, and I heard this from a Canadian, the CIA is sometimes refered to as Criminals in Action.

I am not here to defend Jihad terrorists, but let's not be naive. Our CIA, paid for by our government, has killed and installed puppet governments for some time now. The CIA is a necessary evil, just as most governments have secret police/assasins.

Some of these Jihadists have legitimate beefs with the US. We have supported governments, including the House of Saud, because of oil, that treats a large majority of their population like shit, plain and simple. Before you call me a Jihad apologist, do your best to objectively look at their picture. That being said, this is survival and we are going to have to engage them before they start suicide bombing on the NY subway, god forbid.

#29     Jul 14, 2006
  10. There is some truth to the post you replied to, albeit not as much as the author would have you believe. Here are some links that are very interesting. Take your time and read all there is and look at the videos. The info is pretty cool and I think you'll be intrigued, at least.

www.watertorch.com

www.waterfuelconverters.com

www.hytechapps.com

#30     Jul 14, 2006