Current Rally

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TheCaymanIsland, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Is this a sucker's rally??

2. sucker if you dont ride it till 8000..just my opionion ofcourse..dont want to be on the short train for now..

3. Don't want to be shorting when the short period MA is trending up, that's for sure.

4. S2007S

S2007S

Its a definite suckers rally that was eventually coming, Im hearing s&p could go as 900, aside from that I wouldnt even consider buying anything now, some stocks especially the financials are up between 50-200%, why take the risk now when you know you will be able to buy back when the dow is back below 7000. This rally is called a bear market rally, anyone who thinks the economy is on the brink of a turnaround is quite pathetic, the bottom is far off. Dont be surprised when you see day after day of selling thats going to send the markets down 10%+ -15% in a single month. These rallies are meant to be sold, not bought.

5. i am riding this with tight stops..not gonna fight it..then its FAZ time baby!!!!!

6. Rex84

Rex84

why wouldn't you get long when the market is going up? why wouldn't you follow the trend? Are you so rapped up in your own ideology and beliefs that you refuse to follow this rally? I believe I want to make money, up, down, sideways, I don't care.