Current Political Scene

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Yannis, Jun 9, 2008.

1. I'm pretty old.

#11     Jun 9, 2008
  2. Bay Buchanan said it best recently:

"In reality there is only one candidate. Barack Obama. In November he will win or he will lose. John McCain is relevant only in so far as he is not Barack Obama. The Senator from Arizona is incapable of energizing his party, brings no new people to the polls, and has a personality that is best kept under wraps."

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=26814&s=rcmp

:eek:

#12     Jun 9, 2008

3. i don't say this lightly.. we need divine intervention. the Mainstream CFR Media has chosen these puppets for us and we are stuck now. God help us all.

#13     Jun 9, 2008
  4. very true.

its a vote for or against Barak.

I'm voting against.

#14     Jun 9, 2008
  5. Yannis

Yannis

Same here :(

#15     Jun 9, 2008
  6. piezoe

piezoe

I'm voting for Obama, but i'm prepared to wait for your thanks and displays of gratitude.:D

#16     Jun 9, 2008
  7. (Official Doc Z prediction (haha))

No way on this planet is there a remote chance that McCain will be elected president unless of course ratboys "whitey" tape surfaces which in my estimation is about ZERO percent.

#17     Jun 9, 2008
  8. achilles28

achilles28

All I can say is Ron Paul looks pretty good now.

We all laughed about his "unelectability" and geriatric demeanor.

Now, we've got two dead horses running for President. Both Establishment. Both offering more of the same.

We could have had an honest, decent, anti-establishment, fiscal conservative who, above all else, wanted to restore the Constitution to America.

We had the chance of a lifetime and pissed it away. I think we look pretty silly, frankly.

Its a sign of the times. People want to get gamed. They want cheap flash and smooth-talkers. They don't want to think. They want to feel good about "stuff". Ask any American why they're voting for Obama and they say 'cause he's going to change things!'.

Change what? He hasn't laid down any type of platform.

Oh, he can't. You know politics. Doesn't want to get boxed in. But he's really going to change things.....

He sure is.

Obama will either be assassinated if he goes anti-NWO. Or there will be another 911 and things will really change!!

#18     Jun 9, 2008
  9. What? Was Ramtha not available?

Jesus:D

#19     Jun 9, 2008
  10. Don't flatter yourself...I'm guessing he was summoning Siddartha

#20     Jun 10, 2008