Current outlook on IBD

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ganesh6, Mar 10, 2008.

1. ganesh6

ganesh6

hi,

What is the current outlook in INvestor business daily (IBD).

Is it still confirmed rally ?

Thanks.

2. TRADERCJ

TRADERCJ

For the Monday edition, it was marked "Market In Correction"

3. Next one will be "Market under sucker rally". Stay tuned.

4. ganesh6

ganesh6

Thanks for the reply.

5. hey ganes I'm glad you asked that question. It is with some amount of guilt that I admit I picked up Monday's issue after a two year strike against the rag... things must be desperate eh? anyway I too looked for that box they used to have on the front page when they told you everything was fine we were still in a confirmed rally, I needed to see that box... it was gone. They took it off the front page. Anyway I haven't managed to get past page one, just like Smart Money it's unreadable...
    there is a great need for a new stock paper, given enough time off I may (again) provide it. ~ stoney

6. TRADERCJ

TRADERCJ

They buried the "Box" in the paper. I am sure some market genius thought, if we bury the 'box' in the paper people will have to buy the paper to see it.

7. IBD is a great fade

BIDZ, CMG, DRYS, BIDU to name a few top stocks on IBD that got nailed badly.

8. btw

I ran stats on all those stocks that come into the ibd top 100 like 6 months after they were posted

pure pump and dump newspaper...

shit....

smokes and dreams baby

9. TRADERCJ

TRADERCJ

Is there weekly history of the Top 100 somewhere? I would love to do some backtesting on it.

10. Cramer is also a great fade. CEO on mad money=fade the stock

#10     Mar 11, 2008