Current Intrade 2012 predictions.Obama 66 Republican 33

Discussion in 'Politics' started by insider trading, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Look at the reasons i disapprove of obama

McCain-voted for Bush's 700 bail out package.That package was loaded with earmarks,which McCain was the country's # 1 guy against earmarks

2.War.I disapprove of War.Iraq 1st and Afghanistan 2nd.McCain promised to continue the Iraq war,never mentioned he would end the Afghan war and Mr bomb bomb bomb Iran likely would have started another war.At least with Obama all we have is the Afghan war with no end in sight

I support any health care package that allows every American to be able to to get health care.IMO Obama is going to far,But McCain had no solution to Americans health care problems.McCain's solutions to All of Americas problems was just to continue what Bush was doing

I follow Ron Paul's philosophy,But in reality all we have is the Repub and Democratic nominee to choose from

On the issue of war,there is less war under Obama then there would have been with McCain,so Obama is closer Paul on that issue

On the government staying out of peoples private lives,Obama is closer to Paul then McCain and Palin

Also don't forget that Ron Paul was so disgusted with McCain that he refused to endorse him

And last but not least,Sarah Palin was a 70 years old heartbeat /former cancer patient away from being President

Really what does the Republican party stand for ?:confused:

Fiscal responsibility ? Reagan and Bush spent more then Clinton

Family values ? Mark Sanford,David vittor,Mark Foley,David Craig

Strong national defense ? 9-11,The Iraq war which has weakened our military,Bush Allowing Iran and Korea to build nukes etc

#21     Aug 13, 2009
  2. Yesterday I lost $175,000

And the day before that I registered on ET.

And the day before that me and Jack climbed the bean stalk...

..and the day before that...

#22     Aug 13, 2009
  3. maxpi

maxpi

A military organization gets stronger through combat experience.. the weapons get wrung out and upgraded too, new ideas get implemented...

#23     Aug 13, 2009
  4. Over 25,000 dead and wounded troops,Troop morale low due to overextended tours and stop loss/back door drafts ,Military recruitment low because of a war that no one supports,hundreds of billions of dollars spent,Fighting a war that was based on a lie,other countries like Iran and Korea building nukes as fast as they can after seeing The US attack a country that didn't attack the US etc doesn't make a military stronger

#24     Aug 13, 2009
  5. Qualify that statement. Is it the best predictor at the time of the election of 2 1/2 years way from an election?

Fed Funds futures are correct something like 90% of the time but it is completely meaningless until the day of the decision.

#25     Aug 13, 2009
  6. You can start by goggling "political predictor" and see whats the first search result that shows up :cool:

#26     Aug 13, 2009
  7. God you are so fucking stupid.

#27     Aug 13, 2009
  8. Resorting to insults and profanity, classic response after repeatedly having your ass handed to you in debates.Bravo pal

#28     Aug 13, 2009
  9. Go take a look at a price chart on intrade and see if the price moves.

What that means is you fucking moron, that what is true today may not be true tomorrow, hence the predictive value of what is being shown to you today, 2 1/2 years away from the election is worthless.

In idiot language, as of right now the democrats are predicted to win but the election isn't today is it? So, the number being presented to you isn't worth a damn thing.

Jesus christ you are dumb.

#29     Aug 13, 2009
  10. Look, I understand why the birthers are so pissed off at Obama's health care plan...

Under the Obama plan there will be no medical insurance coverage for the common birther ailments, you know, head stuck up the butt, penis enlargement and implants, fake tits for their bimbos, or magic blue pills for their flaccid parts...

:D :D :D

#30     Aug 13, 2009