Current Intrade 2012 predictions.Obama 66 Republican 33

Discussion in 'Politics' started by insider trading, Aug 13, 2009.

1. You appear to be angry and embarrassed. Why is that?

#11     Aug 13, 2009
  2. I agree they have actually featured them alot on CNBC, all i was ever saying was that the odds seem out of whack, the problem is that shorting Obama for a 13% gain over 3 years at this point seems ludicours, in my opinion the odds seem closer to 50/50 given current polling and what is going on in terms of healthcare.

#12     Aug 13, 2009
  3. I agree, i am embarassed, you got me pants down..... now please post a blotter, or else dont come to a trading site and create stupid personal atacks against someone who actually trades and does far better than you. The only one who should be embarassed is you, you are exactly the type of asshoel who chases poeoiple off this site.

#13     Aug 13, 2009
  4. Current polling means nothing imo.I'm not particularly happy with Obama,mostly do to his outrageous spending,The Afghan war is not worth it imo and I am 100 % against any bailouts.But I still would vote for Obama over any Republican except for Ron Paul

#14     Aug 13, 2009
  5. You should be...shame on you. Now that you've untangled your ass from your elbow with regard to Intrade. Ya feel a bit better now?

#15     Aug 13, 2009
  6. this site is a joke, Landis if you read this, this is exactly what i was talking about, all these retards are just wandering around trying to create a rise out of people i will not ever post in this particular forum again.... Let me know when you post a trading blotter dr. vodka you incompetent asshole.

#16     Aug 13, 2009
  7. Get lost Mutherfuxxer!!

Is there an emoticon for "chain yanking?"

:D

#17     Aug 13, 2009
  8. nice edit...tool box

young ones...when will they learn?

#18     Aug 13, 2009
  9. Oh BTW...I was down around $37,500 today. In fact I'm bust now. Plus I have around $1,600.000 in medical bills. Plus they chopped off my uncle's foot for 30 or 40 or 50 grand.

Help me!

#19     Aug 13, 2009
  10. Mercor

Mercor

Based on your political philosophy for president:
    #1) Ron Paul
    #2) Obama

You are one messed up dude!!

#20     Aug 13, 2009