Current Intrade 2012 predictions.Obama 66 Republican 33

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by insider trading, Aug 13, 2009.

1. can you please give me the exact place where obama is rated 66??? i cant find it based on your link please point me to the exact one i wanna throw down everything i have against that.

2. 66.0 by 66.4 last 66.0 Dem candidate to win

3. LINK??

I suppose i overextended on that one a little as the republicans really have nothing to offer at this point but 66 seems awful high..... bad link by insider, here is the real link http://www.intrade.com/jsp/intrade/contractSearch/

wtf link doesnt work properly for mine either...... disregard.... i dont know why it wont allow you to link to the dem nomination.

A dem in general at 66 sounds alot better than obama at 66 still seems like a decent short but i got better ways to tie up capital....

4. ur...em...I have a hard time believing you can't find it.

Now the question is do I want direct someone who is obviously not too bright to this sight. Or do I want to direct EVERYONE who is not too bright to this sight?

5. i found it retard, it is because the links wont link back properly i was going to post it in mine as well, why dont you provide a link which links back??, and any time you wannna talk about trading and stupidity i would be more than willing to post blotters against you, but keep reaching i am not a republican either i have already stated i thought a lefty was one of our best pesidents of all time.

6. Congrats...you're a genius. Now bet accordingly.

7. Why not instead of acting like an indignant asshole you post a blotter how bout we throw that on intrade you vs. me??? the problem with this site is pikers like you running around thinking you know everything, i made an innocent comment and you proceed to attack me.

8. I don't know exact fugues,but I would guess Intrade is about 80-90 % accurate when it comes to politics.I would suggest you not bet against them.

BTW,Obama is a 2 termer

9. LOL !!!!!!!

#10     Aug 13, 2009