Currenex, HotSpotFxi, Lava - Pimps for the Banks? - No Scalpers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by danger66, Dec 21, 2006.

1. You have no idea what I am doing....and neither does anybody else..

Look... I have shared strategies on this board for years...sometimes they use specific dealers/marketmakers. I have always condoned several places to park the money...I plan on continuing to share...what is the problem with sharing information? The last thread I started was an FXCM strategy...so now how many people will stray offtopic and slam FXCM? I do not have any preference over dealers...marketmakers...or ECN's currently...I just stay away from scams...

Why would I close my mind? and what I am doing is simply asking the questions for the many readers, lurkers and guests here...its not about me neccesarily...

#71     Dec 22, 2006
  2. sccz97

sccz97

Hats off to your charity ...

Perhaps you should contact cnx directly

#72     Dec 22, 2006
  3. Why? for Gawds sakes...we have a rep (or higher) here...Why would I want to make this private...screw charity...

Tell us...we want to know, without being qualified...

#73     Dec 22, 2006
  4. Sccz97,

How can you see in your trade report
    that a trade is executed against a bank or customer ?

#74     Dec 22, 2006
  5. sccz97

sccz97

he hasnt replied for the last 4 hours.
    One would think that you could have gotten all the answers to your questions by now by simply picking up the phone and calling cnx.

#75     Dec 22, 2006
  6. I do not want PM's...I do not want to phone...it should be open and transparent....

anyways....ah forget it..

bring on Reuters and CME...

#76     Dec 22, 2006
  7. Sccz97,

How can you see in your trade report
    that a trade is executed against a bank or customer ?

#77     Dec 22, 2006
  8. sccz97

sccz97

In the Done tab under the cpty column. However, with the latest update of the platform and even before then I think, it has not been possible to see whether bank or customer was cpty to your trade. For reasons you'll have to ask your cnx rep.

#78     Dec 22, 2006
  9. Guys, we obviously haven't started running our experiments on Currenex yet to confirm everything fxsomebody has told me yet, but during our conversation he did mention that he was on vacation. Maybe that explains why he's taking longer to reply. I take my laptop everywhere (even on vacation), but sometimes you just don't feel like opening it when you are tanning on the shores of the Mediterranean. Anyway, I don't know fxsomebody personally yet - but he did sound like a really knowledgeable guy regarding the issues being discussed here. It is surprising to me that Currenex has chosen to remain so "quiet" about their advantages this long. It has caused a lot of confusion among traders and "rumors" to be spread - but to each his own. It remains to be seen what the future holds. My best to you all.

#79     Dec 22, 2006
  10. danger66,

Again... Thank you for this thread...

#80     Dec 22, 2006