Currenex, HotSpotFxi, Lava - Pimps for the Banks? - No Scalpers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by danger66, Dec 21, 2006.

1. fxsomebody,

Please excuse this question and my lack of knowing the answer,

Can an individual trader go straight to Currenex and bypass white lable providers? how much Dollars does he need 25k...500k...1M...5M...10M......and is the 5 lot minimum per day/trade the rule?...or does he need a bank to sponsor him?

I am just dreaming, and I want to know what I am dreaming of...or maybe not! you never really,really know on an anonymous internet board..I betcha I know traders that have more money than even Nick :)

Michael B.

#61     Dec 22, 2006
  2. Would it be possible for some Currenex users show there fills and exact times in hours:minutes:seconds format ?

How many pairs do you get on Currenex...Majors.. Crosses ..Exotics?

Do all of you Currenex users subscribe to Esigs 200+ vendor feed? what was that called again?...can't rememember...

Thank You...

Michael B.

#62     Dec 22, 2006
  3. sccz97

sccz97

The pairs you get depend on your prime broker. As to showing fills and times, the cnx platform shows these to the second for all pairs you are subscribed to.

#63     Dec 22, 2006
  4. Can I be the broker ?...what do I need...? I have the series 3? Do I need 200K? or more?....What would Currenex offer me as an individual trader? Could I have 100 hundred pair and add zero PIPS to my gig?

I want to see what actual fills any currenex user is getting...I need to compare to some other places...ok?

why is all of this so secretive....???????????????

when will the inside let the street in?...just so they have the dollars who cares? Regulation is around the corner...no one can stop it...

#64     Dec 22, 2006
  5. sccz97

sccz97

a rep from cnx will have to answer that but I'm pretty confident it would be a striaght no.

As to what cnx will offer you? You'll have to try them out and decide for yourself. Personally, ignoring the fact that cnx has gone down a few times in the last 3 months, i fail to see how anyone who tries cnx can really want to trade on anything else.

#65     Dec 22, 2006
  6. why?....I only asked what I need...not a yes or no question...

or is it prohibited to tell me that even?

Do the big boys decide who they let in?

Gawd...I really hate this...

rep from cnx will have to answer that but I'm pretty confident it would be a striaght no

#66     Dec 22, 2006
  7. Who is a good/reputable prime broker? I seem to recall a thread months back that mentioned Alaron I believe? I could be wrong though. It seems that Currenex has the best platform, but you still need a good broker. So I ask again, whom is a good prime broker?

#67     Dec 22, 2006
  8. sccz97

sccz97

most prime brokers are banks or other such institutions with the necessary capital to provide the highly leveraged transactions that retail traders using cnx are looking for.

#68     Dec 22, 2006
  9. sccz97

sccz97

you seem to be content with using oanda. Is there any reason why you're looking for smthing else?

#69     Dec 22, 2006
  10. Do I need to provide liquidity...??? The other white Label providors are not necessarily banks or institutions? why Can't I be a white label providor?

ElectricBankSavant...The NEW EBS

#70     Dec 22, 2006