Currenex, HotSpotFxi, Lava - Pimps for the Banks? - No Scalpers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by danger66, Dec 21, 2006.

1. OddTrader,

The readers in ET can always count on you for a "trading" comment...gawd read OddTraders history, he always has something to say about other traders or the state of generalities...simple-minded people talk about other people or events...never a constructive idea or trading discussion...never a reply or acknowledgement of an engagement in discussion...just one-liners damaging the content of this community.

one liners filled with comments about other traders...ET in General...etc...NOT ONE POST IN ALL THE YEARS HE HAS BEEN HERE, ABOUT TRADING...

check it out under search folks...

I suggest if you want to discuss trading then contribute...if you have sarcastic and scowling faces to contribute go elsewhere...and troublemakers as you OddTrader are not appreciated by anyone in the community...

No matter how hard you try to make ET your entertainment board...you will not succeed as there are some real gems of threads in here for traders to read...none by you OddTrader...I have seen you for years, "jump in", on threads where you can spread your grafitti...

Enough is Enough...Your not funny. (at least mix in some contributions, to mask your true intentions and simple-mindedness)

Michael B.

#231     Feb 6, 2007
  2. Many thanks for your very kind and highly personal comments on a public trading board talking about serious trading business with me. :)

#232     Feb 6, 2007
  3. enough is enough you idiot...

#233     Feb 6, 2007
  4. Ditto. You are really a good moderator indeed. :D

#234     Feb 6, 2007
  5. Knock it off OddTrader...

#235     Feb 6, 2007
  6. "Sorry ElectricSavant is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her."

You're on my ignore list from now on, disregarding the above functionality.

Sorry to say that. Bye!

#236     Feb 6, 2007
  7. Then I suggest you start discussing trading, instead of 3900 posts of absolute troublemaking and nonsense...If you do not have anything to contribute, then shut the hole under your nose and tie your slimey little fingers behind your back...

This is not EliteYahoo. enough is enough

Your not funny OddTrader.

Michael B.

#237     Feb 6, 2007
  8. I have to say I thought Odd Traders comments were entirely justified.

Risktaker implied if you were a serious trader then you should be using FXCM.

I would think any serious trader would think the opposite.

#238     Feb 6, 2007
  9. Lon_Eagle,

correct !

if you want to know more about the gang of FXCM ;" risktaker989,jasoncartwright and awalkinparis "

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85028

May I ask the gang not to screw up this thread with their "advise", it has been a very constructive thread so far.

Thank you.

#239     Feb 6, 2007
  10. sorry if my comments weren't entirely clear.

let me clarify...a "serious" trader (one who studies/treats trading as a business...drawing on my equity prop trading days) should consider only the most well-capitalized firms.

i have a couple of accounts with firms that fit this bill (FXCM and Gain). FXCM is simply my personal preference. but there are other choices obviously.

of course the public at large can decide for themselves who they choose. it only seems odd that on this thread just a mention of FXCM could ignite such unwarranted attacks on me. i thought this was a discussion based on logic not emotions. i'm not sure if the owners of EliteTrader necessarily support these types of personal attacks which seem to be counterproductive to the discussion (atleast i hope they aren't but i'm sure i could email the Admin to find out).

anyway, i don't believe anything i've said is untrue...numbers are numbers and i certainly don't have any control over the government's website (CFTC.com). and i'm not one to shy away from expressing my opinion (even if unpopular) particularly if i believe it would help bring a healthy perspective.

regardless, i'm not here to defend my beliefs or opinions...simply laying it out for others to consider or not. i don't mean any disrespect with those of you who disagree with me. in the end, we're all here with the same shared interest and passion in trading...at least that's why i came to this forum.

#240     Feb 6, 2007