Currenex Compatible Platforms?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by danger66, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Nice job, fxrelease. We had a programmer create a simpler CX front end for us in the past designed to speed up the handling of orders for manual scalping. It also sent limit orders plus or minus an X-pip slippage factor. Ours didn't turn out to be that fast on execution though, but it was probably because the trader was trading from the UK and the application was using the Currenex Java API instead of FIX.

#41     Jul 5, 2007
  2. In my experience you HAVE to use the FIX api.
    If anyone is interested I've also built in straddles and reverse straddles on my api.

#42     Jul 5, 2007
  3. Guys the most important things that you must realize on CX is that it doesn't keep your historical positions (it clears them at the end of the day) so far i have found only Strategy Runnner to supports this (they can do this because of there server based solution)

All other solutions posted before just cant do it.....

#43     Jul 5, 2007
  4. fxrelease, do you mind discussing this on the phone? It seems we are going in the same path for some things and I'm sure we can both benefit from each other's war stories. Email me with your number and time zone or I'll send you mine. Let me know what you prefer.

#44     Jul 5, 2007
  5. fxrelease, thank you for taking the time to chat with me on the phone today. I think that your CX front end is great and can help many traders. I will speak to our allocator to possibly provide substantial funds for you to trade.

#45     Jul 5, 2007