Currenex Compatible Platforms?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by danger66, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Oh, sorry. Just stumbled across this press-release from 9th of may, thought this would be availaible.

#21     Sep 6, 2006
  2. Danger I repent in sackcloth and ashes, the CX API is fully available through either CX or your broker. But I was told by ------at CX, that it was not that easy. Now this means that it will be possible to get the CX feed to charting, write auto execute programs etc.

And you are absolutely correct with the new platform, CX does not even know when it will be finished. I don"t know if you have had a chance to look at it, but in the picture they show on the website it looks strangely similar to Hotspot. I will let you know how our programming goes for some of the things we are going to do.

Have a profitable day

The Ever Humiliated VIPER

#22     Sep 6, 2006
  3. Viper, I will also keep you posted on how it goes on our end with the CX "experiments." I'm not really sure who uses the standard CX platform for scalping - if anyone at all. It is so "crappy." (excuse my use of sophisticated adjectives)

We will also be experimenting with the EFX/MBT feed and a different platform. So far, the scalpers I work with hate the MBT platform.

Good luck in your travels.

#23     Sep 6, 2006
  4. try StrategyRunner its full compatible with Currenex and great for scalping (you can even place orders directly from the chart or market depth once click trading)

#24     Sep 11, 2006
  5. Thanks Futures_Man. One of our scalpers is already demoing SR, but today it froze up on him and was closing out the program when he was scalping. I don't know what significance this has at all. It's probably just the demo. I am working on other solutions where I won't have to pay an execution cost for the software (SR charges between $8 and $10 per million - which adds up when you're scalping).

#25     Sep 11, 2006
  6. johnmo

johnmo

#26     Sep 12, 2006
  7. Danger66,

What Currenex brokers are SR compa-
    tible ?

They only charge execution costs ?

#27     Sep 17, 2006

8. I know of Man-FX clear in NY and in Singapore, also ODL , but you can work with any Currenex compatible broker (you will need to get an SR server - so this is not for retail traders

#28     Sep 17, 2006
  9. Any idea about the costs for the server ?

#29     Sep 17, 2006
  10. Danger, take a look at this platform and see if it meets your minimum requirements. It is STP to CX. The execution portion can be closed leaving just a chart. It has on chart execution, and also a market depth window that looks like a Futures DOM.

It is not set up for FX yet, but from what I understand from the developers it will be in Live Beta testing starting next week.

Also I see that you are located in Mia. I lived in the Miami Lakes area for 30 yrs. Small world :D

The Ever Solution Filled VIPER

#30     Sep 17, 2006