Currency - Which one do you want over next 20 years?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TheCaymanIsland, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Gold.

#11     Dec 11, 2008
  2. #12     Dec 11, 2008
  3. Come on, get out of the last century.

A warehouse full of portable Bidets would be your ticket to an Illuminary Lordship.

:D

#13     Dec 11, 2008

4. WELL SAID.

#14     Dec 11, 2008
  5. gnome

gnome

That's how I see it.

When the Gummint boosts inflation and devalues the $USD, commodities will SOAR. And what's more a commodity than TP?

#15     Dec 11, 2008
  6. A couple of us are talking about starting a food co-op or small wholesale food business. Basically as a way to have a giant food pantry that pays for itself and rotates the inventory.

I have a brother-in-law who has already spread some of his wealth into metals and various currencies via an account at HSBC. However, we both kind of agree the time compression between "bang-to-bullets" might be pretty quick. So any prudent diversification/allocation should probably reflect the chaos scenario with a little more weight.

#16     Dec 11, 2008
  7. So in the future, firefights might be dubbed "currency exchanges?" I like it!

#17     Dec 11, 2008
  8. SPY and pampers (for eldery :eek: )!

#18     Dec 11, 2008
  9. HLB

HLB

Why is ILS isn't available on IDEAL[PRO] ?
    Even if IB specify margin requirements for ILS. I think it's only used by Clal Betuha, which is using IB platform in Israel.

HLB

P.S. I'm pretty sure, if Messiah will come to Israel, our corrupted politicians quickly will find a reason to put him/her into jail.
    I already hear: "There is a GOVERNMENT in Jerusalem! We don't need freaking MASHIAH" ;-)

#19     Dec 11, 2008
  10. Akemi

Akemi

#20     Dec 11, 2008