Currency pair recommendations

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Evrardmakon, Dec 1, 2020.

1. I trade mostly using EURUSD because it seems to be the most volatile pair and a good choice to consider.

#31     Dec 16, 2020
    Riley.R likes this.
  2. Riley.R

Riley.R

Indeed EURUSD is a great one. I also like to trade GBPUSD too.

#32     Dec 17, 2020
  3. I prefer trading with EUR/USD because i find it as the most volatile pair and it is also a good option to consider.

#33     Dec 22, 2020
  4. kroxobor

kroxobor

Yeah majors can boast with very good liquidity, it's their major advantage (sorry for pun). Some brokers offer excellent conditions for scalping based on latency as well but you have to spend some time to solve some challenging technical questions, set up platform and optimise code.

#34     Dec 22, 2020
    Riley.R likes this.
  5. easymon1

easymon1

EJ, And The Rest: what timeframe charts do you like?

#35     Dec 23, 2020
  6. Petra

Petra

EURUSD and GBPUSD are good pairs to consider according to me.

#36     Jan 4, 2021
  7. Bujuru

Bujuru

You definitely need to determine for yourself how and in which session it is more convenient for you to trade. And from this it is better to choose currency pairs

#37     Jan 4, 2021
  8. Burigelv

Burigelv

Take their work, 2 - 3 popular trading games, look like a body, and then gradually add any with which you will be interested in trading, but before that, study their specifics.

#38     Jan 5, 2021
  9. Jenzien

Jenzien

I recommend trading with EURUSD since its the most volatile pair in the market, and currently, it is a good option to consider.

#39     Jan 12, 2021
  10. Kajir

Kajir

Indeed, the best option is to use popular currency pairs that are in demand with which it is easy enough to start trading.

#40     Jan 13, 2021