currency options

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by unknown, May 11, 2006.

1. MTE

MTE

Well, good morning to you too, sunshine! We've been telling you this since the beginning that the options you're talking about are spot market OTC and the options we're talking about are exchange-listed.

Of course FX is the OTC market for the biggest names in the world, but neither you will be trading with them nor you will have the same weight as they do. So, yes, you're right, spot FX is the largest and most liquid market in the world, but this statement refers to the interbank market, and, guess what, that's not where you will be trading. For you, the market is as liquid as your dealer (in this case Saxo) is or wants it to be.

OK, I agree, saying that their loss is your gain and vice versa is not exactly right. And yes I know they hedge. Nevertheless, you cannot escape the fact that they control you through execution and quotes, which they handle and thus can easily screw you. I'm not saying they do that, but they sure can.

Consider another point, I presume you heard of REFCO and what happened to it. Well, their spot FX clients still haven't got their money back, while futures clients had no problems at all.

#51     May 13, 2006
  2. hope u guys understand where this sparkbutt unknown come from..

#52     May 13, 2006
  3. unknown

unknown Guest

Hell! Another Wanna be needle dick comedian man! LOL

#53     May 13, 2006
  4. zdreg

zdreg

even hilliary likes work

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05122006/news/nationalnews/63643.htm

#54     May 13, 2006

5. SFTAGKY

#55     May 13, 2006
  6. unknown

unknown Guest

I think I will call it the day, too many Know nothing tossers come on here. MTE and some of you others I appreciate your comments I learnt someting. All the best to you Guys. The wanna be tosser I wish you idiots wouldnt be on websites Named elite traders, I came on here to talk to traders,
    Some of you remind me of the kids who always tried to be funny in my primary school class.

#56     May 13, 2006
  7. unknown

unknown Guest

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

#57     May 13, 2006
  8. u are a vicious cunt

some members tried to help u out being in good faith'n'u reveal uselelf for what u really are, a low life demented cretin with not even da skills to get across u spam right; i think now its da perfect time for u to get bent'n'take u merdosa agenda elsewhere.

tia

#58     May 13, 2006
  9. I second this motion.

#59     May 13, 2006
  10. i don't... just because he posted poorly researched stuff in reaction to strong negative opinions on saxo doesn't mean the poster isn't genuine...

#60     May 15, 2006