currency options

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by unknown, May 11, 2006.

1. unknown

unknown Guest

Nothing much about currncy options coming up except for this thread.

#21     May 11, 2006
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

One word :Globex.

#22     May 11, 2006
  3. lakka

lakka

riskarb and MTE is giving you good advice, but you obviously do not want to hear it. Saxo is there to screw you..open an account and find out.

#23     May 11, 2006
  4. unknown

unknown Guest

Lakka I would listen to their advice if they could give me an alternativeto saxo, on this thread every one wants to slag of saxo but no one is talking about who the best is in currency options, Name some broker or bank that you can trade, I dont think there are currency options traders on elite traders.

#24     May 11, 2006
  5. Trading with Saxo is fine if you're into self-flagellation. Their BO system is horrific. They have no concept of VaR or any risk-metric related to the correct marking of an option haircut.

Saxo will liquidate ALL positions should their BO errors cause a liquidation call. I've never seen anything like it.

#25     May 11, 2006
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

IB.

#26     May 11, 2006
  7. Deutsche Bank
    UBS
    BNP/Paribas
    SocGen

Futures options can be traded through any pit-futures brokerage or Globex with IB, among others.

#27     May 11, 2006
  8. unknown

unknown Guest

riskarb There we go again I beleive you but like I have asked before which broker is the best in currency options for an individual trader? i

#28     May 11, 2006
  9. unknown

unknown Guest

riskarb Now thats more like it pro, any more comments any one?

#29     May 11, 2006
  10. MTE

MTE

There's no best. All brokers/dealers have their pros and cons. Saxo is not even a real bank.

Read broker reviews on this site, search for the dealers riskarb provided.

#30     May 11, 2006