Cure For Alzheimers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Jun 23, 2003.

1. nitro

nitro

2. This happens to me all the time. Along with looking for the screwdriver that I've been carrying the whole time. I better start doing more crossword puzzles.

3. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

In the paper the experts were saying that giving an old geezer a computer will help combat alzheimer's disease.
    I know it took my old Dad out of his fog. :D

4. "sorry, watching TV doesn't count" :D I'm reassured I don't watch TV at all since 10 years haha !

As for Alzeihmer it's terrible the mother of a very good friend has been catched just one year ago and you suffer because you don't recognise the person who now behaves like a child. Doing brain exercices will create and above all maintain links between neurons because if everybody has a huge number of neurons whose potential connections is over the number of stars in the universe that potential is useless if one doesn't exploit it. I also remember one of my grandmother who has a very bad character but who was very alert with her mind until her death (even at hospital the day she died at 90 years old she was reading a magazine without any sunglasses !) and it is true that she was very fond with letters games.