Cuomo begging the wealthy and businesses to come to or stay in New York

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Yeh good luck wit dat. Y'all are tanking from wallowing in your own shiite.

Cuomo calls on wealthy New Yorkers to come back to the city: 'I'll buy you a drink!'

N.Y. governor pushes back against calls to raise taxes on the wealthy, ‘They're not coming back’

“I literally talk to people all day long who are now in their Hamptons house who also lived here, or in their Hudson Valley house or in their Connecticut weekend house, and I say, ‘You gotta come back, when are you coming back?’” Cuomo said during a press conference earlier this week.

"'We'll go to dinner, I'll buy you a drink, come over I’ll cook’,” Cuomo said describing his pleas with wealthy New Yorkers.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cuomo-be...ome-back-to-save-the-city-ill-buy-you-a-drink

2. Overnight

Overnight

The article is 8 months old...So...what?

3. He's been a loser for over 8 months and still counting?

4. Overnight

Overnight

I no longer see the inception of this thread.

He either put me on ignore or deleted the original post.

Hrmmm!

*shrugs* The article was dated August 8th. Did I do something bad? Da Fuq.

Tree, if you put me on ignore, are you that much of a pussy? You posted an article that is EIGHT MONTHS OLD.

5. Cuomo has been a loser since the article was written. It needs to be repeated.

I don't think there was an original post. It seems new. You know, like from yesterday.