CUIL to impact GOOGLE ?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by libertad, Jul 28, 2008.

1. If it were a public company I'd take a triple mortgage and short the heck out of Cuil.

Simply based on the comments made by one of the lead designers. She left google because she was bored and wanted pretty colors!

#11     Jul 28, 2008
  2. bl33p

bl33p

Stupid name, won't fly.

#12     Jul 28, 2008
  3. gwac

gwac

As a new company, especially when given all this free advertising, you have 1 opportunity to make a good impression.

Being slow and not recognizing simple searches does not make a good impression.

That is my point.

UOTE]Quote from krazykarl:

Most of google's services are still in beta after 4 years....and have bugs/security holes.....

your point?
    [/QUOTE]

#13     Jul 28, 2008
  4. zdreg

zdreg

lack of patience or instant gratification is part of the culture. use a little patience.

the service is free. they are the underdogs. they are david against goliath. people will give them numerous times to make a good impression.

#14     Jul 28, 2008
  5. Vaporware.

#15     Jul 28, 2008
  6. JOEY O

JOEY O

Haha well, right now the 'About Cuil" link isn't even properly referenced, and entering a ticker results in 'no results found.'

#16     Jul 28, 2008
  7. gwac

gwac

ya right

#17     Jul 28, 2008
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Yeah.....Google.....Stupid name.....Won't fly.:eek:

#18     Jul 28, 2008
  9. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

Tru dat! It should have been "kewl".

#19     Jul 28, 2008
  10. jsmith

jsmith

It was working fast last night.

I wonder if everyone reading the news articles had to go try out Cuil and they never expected the amount of load.

#20     Jul 28, 2008