Cucks Fooled Again !!! 800K Illegals voted for Hillary: Washington Times Bitch

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Jan 27, 2017.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Honestly, most of the guys around here were born yesterday. Bambi? Who's Bambi?!??!

Trump argument bolstered: Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, study finds

Hillary Clinton garnered more than 800,000 votes from noncitizens on Nov. 8, an approximation far short of President Trump’s estimate of up to 5 million illegal voters but supportive of his charges of fraud.

Political scientist Jesse Richman of Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia, has worked with colleagues to produce groundbreaking research on noncitizen voting, and this week he posted a blog in response to Mr. Trump’s assertion.

Based on national polling by a consortium of universities, a report by Mr. Richman said 6.4 percent of the estimated 20 million adult noncitizens in the U.S. voted in November. He extrapolated that that percentage would have added 834,381 net votes for Mrs. Clinton, who received about 2.8 million more votes than Mr. Trump.

Mr. Richman calculated that Mrs. Clinton would have collected 81 percent of noncitizen votes.

“Is it plausible that non-citizen votes added to Clinton’s margin? Yes,” Mr. Richman wrote. “Is it plausible that non-citizen votes account for the entire nation-wide popular vote margin held by Clinton? Not at all.”

Still, the finding is significant because it means noncitizens may have helped Mrs. Clinton carry a state or finish better than she otherwise would have.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Part of me thinks that's very high, the other part - the one that learns from experience - tells me that whenever an estimate on something is given, you need to double it.

Jones75 and achilles28 like this.
  3. achilles28

achilles28

The thing is, when Trump says it, everyone crucifies him. When a respected academic corroborates the obvious, everyone comes out and says it's common sense. To me, this is a great example of double think.

And Trumps reasoning is not vanity. It's national security. The Wall/Deportations are meant to weaken Democratic strongholds. Illegals and Mexicans vote Democrat something like 6 to 1. That's why the Dems love illegal immigration = guarantees future electoral victories. That's why the party of the eternal handout wants more cattle shuffled in from Latin America.

Trump sees this and is attempting to put a stop to it. How? By first raising awareness. Why? Cause the media cover lie and cover it up. Why? Cause they want open door immigration etc. It's all a big game. Anne Coutler has written much about this...

4. traderob

traderob

The Washington times has some great articLes

5. jem

jem

i would bet she got close to 1 million illegal votes in CA alone. You have no idea how easily one can vote here. You just walk into someone's garage and vote if you are already registered. So the the Dems can just walk through a neighborhood sign people up regardless of citizenship. Then, just put a voting place in local garages. Nothing to stop illegals from voting here. Nothing.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  6. Doesn't hurt that Odumbo broadcast to the illegal community, "Go ahead and vote. No worries."

Clubber Lang likes this.
  7. jem

jem

exactly.

In short I don't think anyone can say Trump is wrong unless they go through every vote and map that to a database of citizens not just drivers licenses. Then they would have to make sure that the people who voted on Election day were those people.

I know when I walked in to vote all I had to do was say my name. I could have been anyone and I could have been voting in every polling place under a different name.

Hence in my opinion no way to prove that there was not significant fraud.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  8. RedDuke

RedDuke

This is another BS polling, this is not a proof. Funny how all of a sudden polling is considered as proof. Is everyone here for real treats it as a fact???

9. So what you're saying is that you're a conflicted soul.

10. If it says good things about Trump, then it's true. If not, then it's rigged. Trump's next executive order will be to declare any woman who refuses his advances a "lesbo."

#10     Jan 27, 2017