Cubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Sep 30, 2003.

1. burnin

burnin

is this the .....YOU GOTTA DO SIZE..... guy trying to bet $100 ???

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

#41     Oct 6, 2003
  2. If that is SIZE, then I'd want to see what those "$200k a year traders" or the "50% returns a month" who post in the Trading Forum would throw down. A stack of high society in the trading world is a pile McDonald's French Fries.

#42     Oct 6, 2003
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

How about my word that I send it to you??? a $100.00 cashiers check to any address you want....pm me if you are interested...

remember I said to WIN THE SERIES not SWEEP.....

#43     Oct 6, 2003
  4. nitro

nitro

OK.

It is a bet then?

nitro

#44     Oct 6, 2003
  5. vega

vega

I suppose you would bet more than that with someone that you've never met, but only exchanged messages on an internet forum ???????:p I think it's probably a pretty safe bet that whoever loses will end up paying, but if you're willing to bet more than that with someone you've never met, I'm from overseas and opening up a new internet bank, I'd love to offer you the opportunity to get in on this thing from the ground level, I just need someone with US citizenship and a bank acct to help get this thing going. If you can just provide me with your bank acct info of credit card number................................:eek:

Vega:D

#45     Oct 7, 2003
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

ok...its a bet then......$100.00 on the CUBS/MARLINS series...good luck

#46     Oct 7, 2003
  7. nitro

nitro

You as well.

nitro

#47     Oct 7, 2003

8. Ok Guys....I volunteer to hold the money ok?

do you want to wire me the money or send a check?

#48     Oct 7, 2003
  9. How about $100 for a tie...

:confused:

#49     Oct 7, 2003
  10. nitro

nitro

Ugh.

What a game. Unreal. The Cubs bats were smoking, but their strength, pitching, reaked.

Inspite of that, can't take anything away from the Marlins - they played their hearts out.

nitro :(

#50     Oct 8, 2003