Cubs and Karma?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Risk Less, Oct 15, 2003.

1. The guy's name is Steve Bartman... living in Northbrook, IL ...

Well, I'm sure he's in a lot of people's hit list.

#21     Oct 15, 2003

2. I can understand you not getting along with or even not liking someone. But I think it somewhat arrogant and presumptuous of you to assume because a person you don't see eye to eye with is having difficulties that Karma is waging spiritual battle for you. I would think this would not give you cause to rejoice, but to fear, judging from your post.

#22     Oct 15, 2003
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

:confused: ...why dont you mind you own business; f*ck stick...

p.s. and for the record I love WDGANN....

#23     Oct 16, 2003
  4. El Cubano...

Marry me!

:D

#24     Oct 16, 2003
  5. I didn't realize what was posted on a public message board was private. But, since you seem to think in your confused state it is private or, at least, none of my business, I'd ask you to produce the proof of your authority to so command me.

Whenever you get around to it.

#25     Oct 16, 2003

6. " You had me at HELLO.....You had me at HELLO....

btw....

"STUART liitle should be fired as red sox mgr......No curse??? both sox and cubbs were both up by 3 with 5 outs to go for the series.....and lost......but pedro was out of gas.....7 hits to the last 9 batters.....what was he doing, trying to save his bullpen???

#26     Oct 17, 2003
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

:D

#27     Oct 17, 2003
  8. Hoping we can now avoid beating up people on message boards, even in fun, people can get hurt.

:)

#28     Oct 17, 2003
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

It was all in fun BD, all in fun...but I hear ya and I apologize for the outburst at you....

Have a great weekend....

Go Marlinssssssssssssssss...

#29     Oct 17, 2003
  10. That's good enough, don't forget the lesson.

Have a good one.

#30     Oct 17, 2003