Cuba

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by theshark726, Apr 19, 2009.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

It is called " The jewel of the Carribean" for a reason.

#11     Apr 21, 2009
  2. true...and it starts with Planet Hollywood.

#12     Apr 21, 2009
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

I think a hardware store would be a gold mine..nails, wood, cement, hammers and you should be good to go...

It all depends on how it will all unfold. The money always ends up in the coffers of the Castro Brothers and that determines which way they want this shit to sway. They live like Kings, you could not even fathom the stories on how they live...

#13     Apr 21, 2009
  4. Mnphats

Mnphats

Look at where Cuba is at with out America. Cubans are innovative in trying to get to America as well. Remember the pick up they turned in to the boat.

Edit: http://www.floatingcubans.com/

#14     Apr 21, 2009
  5. AK100

AK100

True, but I think what he means is that all the mega corporations will go mad and it will soon look just like America, all streets the same.

Might as well stay in Florida :)

#15     Apr 21, 2009
  6. Mnphats

Mnphats

I wholeheartedly agree with mega corporations monstrosities. But with monstrosities comes jobs.

#16     Apr 21, 2009
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

Spaniards, italians and germans are all up in there already. You guys are putting the horse in front of the cart. The last thing Castro wants is losing his grip on the island....peace

#17     Apr 21, 2009
  8. It'd look like Ft Myers Beach or Naples. It ain't a beach its a real estate developement for 15 miles with a little excuse for a beach thats the equivalent of what a zoo "habitat" is to a jungle. Who owns the worlds beaches and views?

#18     Apr 21, 2009