Cuba - where to go and where to stay

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by fearless9, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Come on, give me a break. Can't afford to go to free beaches in Mexico? :p

#41     Jun 13, 2007
  2. Want to keep lying? :D

#42     Jun 13, 2007
  3. I answered you, cut the shit already...

I said "cannot afford" and you come back with quoting me as saying I said "not allowed".

STOP IT ALREADY and go back to your micro stocks..

#43     Jun 13, 2007
  4. Cubans are literally banned. You said the "same as everywhere else." Affording and being legally banned are NOT the same! :D

#44     Jun 13, 2007
  5. Go to Cancun, Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta and tell me how many Mexicans can afford to go to those resort areas. Those resort areas were built up to attract foreign tourists and 90% of all Mexicans cannot afford to stay in those hotels or visit those resorts.

What is it with you?

#45     Jun 13, 2007
  6. Are you kidding?! Acapulco!?!!?!? It's insanely packed to the gills with MEXICANS!

Mexicans go to surrounding beaches, not Cancun beach specifically...why would they go where there's a bunch of fat white tourists? That's different than not being able to afford something.

MY wife is from Mexico...you just made up total blather.

#46     Jun 13, 2007
  7. ENOUGH already..... my point "same as everywhere else" was talking about tourist areas that are too expensive for locals to use. You think if they were not banned they could afford to go there. The point was obvious.

#47     Jun 13, 2007
  8. Surdo

Surdo

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Why is it impossible to have an intelligent conversation on this board about any subject without some internet troll making it unpleasant?

el surdo

#48     Jun 13, 2007
  9. I'm sorry but you are wrong to consider Legally barred and Fiscally unaffordable to be the same and your first comment did not state that and it wasn't obvious at all. There is a huge difference. I can't afford to stay at a $10k/night resort, but I'm not BANNED from staying there.....DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE DIFFFERENCE?!

#49     Jun 13, 2007
  10. Insanely packed with Mexicans lol... please, what is that 5% of the population... It is nice you have well to do Mexican friends who pack the resorts but that is a MINORITY of the country. Most of the country or so easily cannot afford to go to the resort areas. A free beach is not a resort I am referring to so stop twisting my words.

Look at World Bank statistics on poverty and race.

Just walk away from the discussion already, I have asked you a few times and you kee coming back to twist my words and start shit. IGNORE ME...

#50     Jun 13, 2007