Cuba - where to go and where to stay

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by fearless9, Jun 13, 2007.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

de pinga acere...que vola con el sisepuede este..cacho cabron..que vola acere??

#31     Jun 13, 2007
  2. Which beaches in Mexico aren't locals allowed on?!!?!?! :confused:

#32     Jun 13, 2007
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

he does this in pretty much every thread he posts...cmon sisepuede you are extremely intellegent..just add to the thread...cojones no resinges mas.. :D

#33     Jun 13, 2007
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

again the cat said "cant afford them" he didnt say they werent allowed...im about to open a can of whoop ass on ya boy...scoot on out of here :p

#34     Jun 13, 2007
  5. Yeah you did take it out of context. The whole city is an area worth exploring but I would certainly avoid non-tourist areas in teh suburbs which can be unsafe. If you came to Washington D.C. would you tour all of Anacostia?

Several reporters from Sports Illustrated who went to Cuba to do a story on baseball even wrote that parts outside of the city are not too safe for foreign tourists since they stand out. That is true in any country. Stop getting your panties in a bunch and ignore me please. You are just starting shit for the sake of starting shit.

#35     Jun 13, 2007
  6. If you cannot read English then just stop...

#36     Jun 13, 2007
  7. No offense but the guy is an idiot. He doesn't know what he's talking about. He's pulling things out of his ass and hasn't even been to Cuba. I find it repulsive that he's telling people not to go to the non-tourist areas as if there is something terrible there. He's not been to the island and the non-tourist areas are arguably the most honest and beautiful part of Cuba because you're specifically traveling to a place with people and not only going to places that uses those people as backdrop for some stupid vacation.

Sorry but I really do get annoyed when people state things they have no idea about. He clearly hasn't been to the island and doesn't seem to have any real semblance of safety or people there. That's my opinion, maybe it conflicts with his but I have empirical points that make me think very differently from what he does and I find his POV baseless seeing as how he's never set foot on the island.

No offense meant to you...I think telling people to not go to non-tourist areas does a complete dis-service to Cubans and the country. It's like telling people to go to a place and ignore the real culture there. It's dumb.

#37     Jun 13, 2007
  8. Waiting for that answer liar! :D

#38     Jun 13, 2007
  9. tradethetrade

tradethetrade Vendor

Fearless, vist the lonelyplanet.com web site or go to the bookstore and pick up their travel guide. You find everything you need there.

#39     Jun 13, 2007
  10. whatever......i never said ignore real culture or the people, please just stop polluting this thread with your bullshit...

I never called you names either and you comeback like a child with a problem. name calling is not empircal points it is being immature.

#40     Jun 13, 2007