CTS T4 Webtrader has trailing stop...does it work?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Smart Money, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Hey all,

CTS just put a trailing stop on their T4 webtrader platform. Its brand new and(to their credit) it just might be there because I sent them an e-mail asking for it. :D

My problem is that it doesn't work in papertrade mode. Does it work on the real thing? (note: I know it works on the desktop version) I'm about to start using it and I'd like to know. Can anyone verify?

FWIW, since CTS put it on there mostly because of my whining, I should plug them and say that they (supposedly) put a trailing stop onto their smart phone platform too...though I have not verified this because my phone sucks.

Thanks,

SM

2. Please? Can anyone test it? Just for a moment?

3. emg

emg

if it doesn't work, u should contact your broker to fix it.

4. Did you read my entire post?

5. emg

emg

keep calling them until they closed your account. Let me tell u something, most cts clients are big big traders (minimum 3K volume per day). They only throw red carpet to big traders.

THEY DON"T GIVE A SHIT to SMALL TRADERS because they just lose. Sucks being a small trader?

6. Kudos for reading my post. I am a small trader and they added a trailing stop to their webtrader because I asked them to. Thats not apathy, is it?

Now can you go away so that someone with real knowledge can answer my post?

SM

7. I can now confirm that it works. Works good.