CTA/Inc taxes

Discussion in 'Taxes and Accounting' started by ChrisM, Nov 29, 2005.

  1. ChrisM


    Looking for tax services for my CTA. Any tips greatly appreciated.
  2. Check out Robert Green, http://www.greencompany.com/. I'm thinking about using him, I asked and nobody complained about him, although I did hear he's on the conservative side (in terms of disallowing questionable deductions) but that's fine with me.

  3. ChrisM


    I was thinking about them but never heard any opinions. I prefer conservative side and this is my primary concern - I wouldn`t care about few more nickels for the risk of possible conflict with IRS.

  4. ChrisM


    After sending question about possible service and fess I have received this:
    GreenTraderTax.com auto reply

    Thank you for seeking information and/or help at info@greencompany.com.

    Robert Green CPA & CEO or Mindy Bartholomew, Executive Assistant will reply soon.

    We use our consultation service to answer tax questions. You are welcome to purchase a 30 minute consultation with Robert Green here http://www.greencompany.com/Traders/TraderConsulting.shtml.

    You may also find the answers you seek in Robert Green's new book The Tax Guide for Traders. Learn more and purchase it here http://www.greencompany.com/Traders/Guides.shtml

    An excellent place to ask questions and get free answers is in our weekly conference calls or our message board. Learn more here http://www.greencompany.com/EducationCenter/Interactive.shtml

    Thank you.

    Robert A. Green, CPA & CEO

    Well, this doesn`t look business friendly :confused:
    They`d put me down before I started :D