Cryptos are BULLSHIT... based upon nothing more than hope, greed, and stupidity

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Scataphagos, Nov 9, 2018.

1. schweiz

schweiz

We are around -83% now.
    Crypto's lost again $80 billion in capital the last three weeks. That's roughly $4 billion every 24 hours.
    Many whales look now more like dolphins. Maybe they will end up like goldfish?

Everybody who bought crypto's was a winner from what I hear... But the majority is silent now, so that can be correct. :D

#161     Dec 8, 2018
    GRULSTMRNN likes this.
  2. yg10

yg10

I do not believe you because your words contradict your info on the forum (as I said few posts above). Otherwise I'd assume that they are true. And "Just telling "I don't believe you"" is exactly what you are doing.

Yes you and others expressed your opinion about modest person. I read that I am noob (with 15+ years of trading experience :) ), a loser ...
    There are not many things in this world about which I care less.

Anyway, I am to busy with my research, software development and trading and have no time and desire to produce zillions of posts on this board.
    So I am going to return to my activities, wishing you gentlemen all the best in yours :)

#162     Dec 12, 2018
  3. schweiz

schweiz

Show me these postings where you told this, as to me they don't exist. It is easy to make statements without any proof. Lying is even easier. In the 5 postings you made in this thread you never spoke about any contradiction.

After +15 years still researching to find a profitable system???
    Some people will never find that, even after 50 years not. +15 years doesn't say anything. But you are probably one of these "Elite" traders.
    What is clear is that from the top in december you lost 80% of your investment in crypto's, not really proof of being a good trader, even with +15 years of experience. Anbd that proof you gave yourself.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    #163     Dec 12, 2018
    GRULSTMRNN likes this.
  4. yg10

yg10

So you did not read my words "That was not an assumption but information based on your profile". And you do not see the contradiction between your your words and your info?

But somehow you have fantasized that during 15 years I am developing a trading strategy. I never wrote that. My mathematical interests are in strong types theory, massive parallel computing with the application to scientific computing and computer security.
    Sou you cannot see what was written and see what was not :)

BTW. And what about you? Do you do anything else besides calling others noobs, loosers and liers?
    Do you actually trade?

#164     Dec 12, 2018
  5. %%
    I did finally change my mind on the value of bit con.It has to be worth something, not that i want to buy it.Its worth something to CME shorts.Fidelity takes the stuff in its cafe-fine- if you want to fly to Boston to eat LOL

#165     Dec 20, 2018
  6. And your posts, sir, are becoming more erratic with each day. Are you having a drinking problem?

#166     Dec 27, 2018
    MeAgainstTheWorld likes this.
  7. I feel very goldfishy now. To be a dolphin even again would be nicer.

#167     Jan 2, 2019
  8. yg10

yg10

Look like that was to complicated question for him.

By I know the answer.
    Traders do not troll. Trolls do not trade.

#168     Jan 6, 2019