Cryptocurrency vs tulip

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Peter8519, Apr 16, 2021.

1. El Trado

El Trado

upload_2021-4-17_14-43-32.png

#21     Apr 17, 2021
    Peter8519 likes this.
  2. I wonder why they used the 2021 Bitcoin Bubble instead of one the 7 prior Tulip Mania Bitcoin bubbles?

#22     Apr 17, 2021
  3. %%
    FB +tech is still trending well. FB funeral/LOL,not yet.
    I NEVER thought the FB friend idea was much\my parents limited my screen time plenty as a kid.
    BUT i never canceled my FB friend emails; but i tend to get something out of US mail junk mail or junk silver.........................................................................................................................................I wonder if Bill Gates,[MSFT] + FB founder got to target shoot, safely as a kid like me??

#23     Apr 19, 2021
    Nobert likes this.
  4. Back in the day, I heard Tulips were being referred to as a "Store of Value."

#24     Apr 19, 2021
  5. it is more correct to talk about the "pseudo-anonymity" of most cryptocurrencies.

the basic principle of the blockchain is transparency and publicity of transactions. The chain of operations of any member of the network can be tracked and determined, for example, the frequency and volume of transfers. The system also provides any user with the ability to write out the addresses from which the amounts were transferred; each of them can be used for a new search. And if the owner left his data somewhere - for example, when ordering in an online store or on a forum - you can also establish his identity.
    To maintain anonymity, it is important not to leave any information on the Internet, which is very difficult ..

#25     Apr 20, 2021
  6. Gold is usually considered safer I guess and cryptos are okay too but yes, they do share some similarities. I was trading both a while back.

#26     Apr 28, 2021
  7. maxinger

maxinger

imagine you buy gold futures @2100 on Aug 20.
    now the price is at 1770.

that is a $3000 / lot loss.

timing is very important.

#27     Apr 28, 2021
  8. thursday

thursday

I am afraid to ask but what exactly is Tulip Mania?

#28     Apr 28, 2021
    Teryc20 likes this.
  9. easymon1

easymon1

delete ptmn.jpg

#29     Apr 28, 2021
  10. cesfx

cesfx

#30     Apr 28, 2021