Cryptocurrency vs tulip

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Peter8519, Apr 16, 2021.

1. rose2020

rose2020

Crypto is the new gold.

#11     Apr 16, 2021
  2. %%
    I like WBuffet's aw shucks Nebraska corn shucks personality;
    but his =never bought tech because i dont understand it/LOL HUH?? I never understood electricity, but i'm not in the dark \ LOL.....
    Mr PT Jones compared BTC to art, good imagination. I like his Jack Schwager top trader interview....................................................................................................
    Actually i have bought a rat trap before, so i don't have problems with rat traps .I'm not saying anyone buying rat trap are rats/LOL, nor would i ever call a rat trap or BTC an investment. I'm sure a good rat trap co can sell / make a good profit.

US/IRS now asks all on 1040 tax form.... ''sold,exchanged ...any cryptocurrency??'' The tax lawyer said ''answer carefully'''
    Good AMZN points, cesfx:caution::caution:

#12     Apr 16, 2021
    jys78 and cesfx like this.
  3. Tulip bubble much more similar to the Bernie Madoff situation. Bitcoin is the solution to money changing .... rather than WHAT YOU SAY

(buy anything except real gold because....we said so)

#13     Apr 16, 2021
  4. Tradex

Tradex

Are you even remotely aware that electronic "money" will enslave us all ?

"So that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark: the beast’s name or the number of its name"
    Revelation 13:17

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    #14     Apr 16, 2021
    cesfx likes this.
  5. Peter8519

Peter8519

When big investment banks started to unwind positions and it linked to Archegos.

#15     Apr 16, 2021
  6. Peter8519

Peter8519

Executive Order 6102 took out gold in 1933. Unless, the internet can run without an IP address, otherwise it may suffer the same fate.

#16     Apr 16, 2021
    Tradex likes this.
  7. Tradex

Tradex

Ever wonder why, Peter...? :cool:

Anyway.

#17     Apr 16, 2021
  8. Tradex

Tradex

Funny how serious questions never get a lot of answers (if any), here on ET and elsewhere, while on the other hand bullshit topics (propaganda-media-elite- approved-topic that is...) get tons of immediate comments/remarks/answers.
    ".

#18     Apr 16, 2021
    levanyashin likes this.
  9. Peter8519

Peter8519

Please let me take a stab at it. :sneaky:
    I think it's some form of social equalization. :cool:
    Roosevelt wanted to those butts sitting on a pile of gold and started working for money. :D
    Anyway, I could be wrong. Right or wrong... only time will reveal the truth. :)

#19     Apr 16, 2021
  10. cesfx

cesfx

I agree with the general idea, but doesn't it reinforce the need of some decentralised, indipendent, sometime anonimous, form of electronic exchange?

Even fiat money enslaved most of us. They might not buy happiness, but a lack of it can guarantee a miserable life. Ideally I'd wish for a future without any form of exchange at all. The planet has enough resources for us all, modern technology and knowledge shared openly would help. A natural balance would be nice. But that will never happen because many benefit from the current system, so we have to keep dealing with the greed, the corruption, the wars and the control.

#20     Apr 17, 2021