Cryptocurrency investors are crushed by losses of 70%. Inevitable but miserable.

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by dealmaker, Sep 4, 2018.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

""

schweiz and d08 like this.
  2. People adore to play with fire !
    this is the lesson to play with something they can't mange.
    if you don't know what is risk mangement you will wipe your full account !

3. trader99

trader99

Ironically, crypto was the ONLY asset class that I made a decent amount of money in 2018. I got in and got out. Thanks to my trader instincts(from trading futures) I got out when it started coming back down from the highs. I should have shorted it and held. hehe. But I feel very fortunate, because I didn't lose anything but protect all of my gains on the way up and recently profited from shorting(it was only a one day hold but still nice).

4. ElCubano

ElCubano

it could have also quadrupled your money. The biggest money I've ever seen made are by those blindly holding for dear life an instrument they think will change the world. Unfortunately that's also been the biggest losses I've seen/heard about.

5. dealmaker

dealmaker

Cryptocurrency Tumble

Bitcoin is cratering again—it's lost as much as 12.5% over the past 24 hours. Rivals such as Ether, Litecoin and Ripple have also fallen. The widespread tumble may have something to do with news of Goldman Sachs deprioritizing its plans to set up a cryptocurrency trading desk. This would be the latest in a series of "crypto" project pullbacks within the traditional finance industry (many tech nerds, including this one, bitterly defend the fact that "crypto" actually means "cryptography.") Fortune