Crypto Futures Trading Competition - Free to join, $6000 in prizes

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by TradeEMX, May 2, 2019.

1. TradeEMX

TradeEMX

We do, we're launching it after we launch the exchange. It provides fee discounts, and other benefits, similar to $BNB.

#21     May 13, 2019
  2. Cryptocurrency exchanges are that it handles cryptocurrency trading. It helps the person to buy/sell or trade cryptocurrencies like ethereum, litecoin, dash, etc. It can convert the form of digital currency into another. There are many best crypto trading exchanger for crypto trading, like: Binance, Bitmex, kucoin, YoBit, changelly and so on. Bitcoin (BTC) Exchange List | Bitcoin Trading List 2017

#22     Jun 20, 2019
  3. traderjo

traderjo

Few questions Jim
    1) You say you are based in Japan, does that mean you are regulated as an futures Exchange in Japan or you are just a private company registered in Japan?
    This is very important question from the point of view of transparency
    2) Assuming you offer a "Futures" contract on ES but it is calculated in terms of BTC not USD like the CME
    so the fluctuation will be ES itself and the fluctuation between USD and BTC but based on which exchange? Could you please explain with an example
    3) If and when you have these ES or CL contracts what is it's relationship with the "Real" futures contract on US exchanges? I believe you will have to pay a fee to these exchanges or the S&P before mass marketing it as a ES r CL

At this stage it all sounds like a OTC Market maker type CFD/ broker where we as trader don;t know if we are trading on a properly regulated exchange or a MM OTC shop!

#23     Jul 8, 2019
  4. traderjo

traderjo

I ask again are you a regulated Financial exchange in Japan? and what is the proof of that

#24     Jul 15, 2019
  5. Farmas

Farmas

If a person just needs to exchange cryptocurrency for cash, then he monitors the rate on cryptocurrency exchangers https://changevisor.com/ It’s hard to call the cryptocurrency exchange trading.

#25     Jan 24, 2020
  6. Opcodes

Opcodes

Safety of funds?

#26     Apr 28, 2020
    traderjo likes this.
  7. provoko

provoko

How long it takes to credit? People complain that they have not received their funds for transferring amount...

#27     Nov 21, 2020
  8. provoko

provoko

Great advice here and I've got an alternative for you. At first, I thought mostly everyone was trading manually and I noticed a lot of people doing crypto trading with bots (this clarifies https://tradingbot-solutions.com/trading-academy/crypto-trading-bot/) and they are actually great for making tons of small trades, $5-$20 profitable trades, 5x to 10x a day. It's not a lot of money, but it adds up, and it's fun.

#28     Nov 25, 2020