Crypto Favorites

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by BKR88, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

2. DOGE price today $0.2385, seems very hard DOGE price back to all-time high
    Elon Musk has not yet pumped DOGE going to the moon.

#62     Oct 27, 2021
  3. johnarb

johnarb

Shiba Inu is sucking the value out of doge. I'm gonna get some, since it's one of the few cryptos going up at the moment

#63     Oct 27, 2021
    Snarkhund likes this.
  4. There several token memes become popular because Elon Musk
    like as FLOKi inu.

#64     Oct 28, 2021
  5. @johnarb It seems like it can actually unseat dogecoin but I don’t know why I still don’t feel like investing in it. I believe it’s just a temporary coin and will disappear very soon.
    It might have advanced smart contracting capabilities but it isn’t built with sophisticated real use cases. I can’t see any such coin standing strong against other coins with better functionalities.

#65     Oct 29, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  6. johnarb

johnarb

Shiba flipped Doge yesterday but pulled back since

I was going to buy Shiba but since it was going up too fast I decided to buy Dinger instead since it's a new meme coin

It's only a small position, though. I'm mostly invested in bitcoin btc with a few midsize crypto positions

#66     Oct 29, 2021
  7. I think Bitcoin still become the king of crypto, the position rank Coinmarketcap always on top crypto and not yet replaced, although Bitcoin mining needs more energy consumption.

#67     Oct 31, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  8. Overnight

Overnight

It is a smart play. As we have seen over and over, that new Dinger coin you bought for .00000000000001 could zoom up to .00001 in a week, day, hour, whatever. You soon will become a crypto billionaire.

#68     Oct 31, 2021
  9. johnarb

johnarb

I'm currently down 35% on Dinger :banghead:

Alas, I'm not in-sync with the millennials and zoomers and insta and tiktok influencers

Apparently, there are some huge winners out there, not just Shiba Inu, with the latest one this coin called Squid Game that is up over 28000% in a week's time

CNBC talked about Squid Game when it was $2, now it's $39, wtf

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/10/28...-nearly-2400percent-in-the-last-24-hours.html

[​IMG]

#69     Oct 31, 2021
  10. Overnight

Overnight

#70     Oct 31, 2021
    johnarb likes this.