Crypto Favorites

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by BKR88, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Not all blockchains use a lot of power. Check out chains that use eosio, such as eos, wax, uos, ... they use almost no power compared to bitcoin. They are just a few servers running, many people are very ignorant about this. There are very excellent alternatives available, these will be the future.

#31     Aug 21, 2021
  2. Those are solid coins. You will do very very well holding them.

#32     Aug 23, 2021
    antonialira, johnarb and BKR88 like this.
  3. Robert111 Thank you for putting it out, this makes so much sense . People think BTC is the only crypto in existence. Other crypto such as LTC, Ripple and Cardano consume less electricity. Ignoring cryptos is like ignoring an evolution of a lifetime. Although I am very bullish on RLC, it has a lot of potential and is being backed by some really good projects.

#33     Sep 6, 2021
  4. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

Dot is interesting for the reasons you say.

As for SHIB... nothing wrong with having a billion of them in some forgotten corner of your wallet LOL.

I watched a friend find $490k of Doge in an ancient wallet. You never know.

#34     Sep 6, 2021
    Trader Curt likes this.
  5. Cardano is my favorite.

#35     Sep 8, 2021
    Snarkhund, BKR88 and johnarb like this.
  6. Anybody here doing HEX? It is crazy solid!! Love it. I even stopped trading the stock market. It's not worth it anymore.

#36     Sep 9, 2021
    10_bagger likes this.
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

crazy solid :D

#37     Sep 9, 2021
  8. korzes

korzes

where do you buy HEX I have checked metamask , but the fees are tragedy

sorry typo I meant HEX

Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
    #38     Sep 9, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  9. johnarb

johnarb

Biggest volume is on Uniswap dex, but the fees on Ethereum (Uniswap is on the Ethereum network) are high)

You can try balancing it out by swapping a bigger amount per trade, say $1000+ worth so the fees are a smaller % of the value traded

PS: I do not own any HEX, nfa

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hex/markets/

https://etherscan.io/gastracker

Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
    #39     Sep 9, 2021
  10. All true.

Yes, I use Metamask and Uniswap to trade HEX against ETH. I am accumulating both coins for the future. Have also staked HEX which earns me an interest. At least 2 more years all crypto is in a major bull-market phase, and this HEX is sensational!

Yes, the stransaction fees are in eth, anything below 0.02-0.01 is fine, but when the network is busy, tx cost soars to 0.05-0.09 eth, just wait for activity to drop, usually mid-asian session. I ususally don't look at fees in dollar terms.

#40     Sep 10, 2021
    johnarb likes this.