Crypto Favorites

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by BKR88, Jun 10, 2021.

1. BKR88

BKR88

Looking to add $$ to my cryptos.
    Any favorites you'd recommend?

A few of my favorites:
    1-Polygon (MATIC)
    2-Cardano (ADA)
    3-Stellar Lumens (XLM)
    4-Ethereum (ETH)
    5-Chainlink (LINK)

***Not sure about ETH when the ETH 2.0 comes out. My knowledge of crypto operations is limited. :)
    TIA

HolyGrailSeeker and johnarb like this.
  2. S2007S

S2007S

I'd wait until the next collapse to get in.

BKR88 likes this.
  3. BKR88

BKR88

I have a lengthy list of pending orders considerably lower but would like to start adding to favorites in case it doesn't collapse.
    Added to MATIC this morning.
    I feel large investors & institutions could be buying in large amounts so the collapse many would like to see may not happen.

***Would like to see BTC drop to 20K or 12K area.
    a.1.png

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
  4. roca

roca

I don't trade cryptos but BTC seems to be holding well the 30K area and now at 38K so yea maybe no collapse but who knows

BKR88 likes this.
  5. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

That's not a bad portfolio. Cardano, Ethereum and Chain link are solid choices. I don't know about XLM, never looked into MATIC. Polkadot is worth checking out because the token has great utility value and also adds to Bitcoin and Ethereums network. BNB has excellent utility value, and is always constantly rising even in bear markets.

I'm probably going to throw some gambling money into Shiba, absolutely no utility whatsoever, but highly speculated at a sexy price of $0.000007055!

6. BKR88

BKR88

Yes, disappointed Binance.US nor Coinbase carry Polkadot. Checked a while ago.

"I don't know about XLM"
    XLM was my first crypto purchase a few years ago. A couple countries are testing it as a means of payment. It's cheap & fast so a good utility coin.

Trader Curt likes this.
  7. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

You need an account with Kraken, which it pays to have since they have a good selection of tokens there as well...

johnarb and BKR88 like this.
  8. S2007S

S2007S

Bitcoin is headed back to 20k and will drop below that. I can easily see a 50% drop from where we are today.

9. RedDuke

RedDuke

what is your reasoning for this? I tend to agree, but curious about yours.

10. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

Based on what?

#10     Jun 10, 2021