Crypto bottom?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Cuddles, Nov 28, 2019.

1. MrKJoe

MrKJoe

Every time is a good time to hedge crypto.

#11     Nov 29, 2019
  2. dozu888

dozu888

'growth potential', 'rise in the future' - according to the pumpers who want you to HODL?

the judgement I was talking about above, already has everything priced in.. say btc has about $120-200b market cap, roughly on par with MasterCard or SAP.

- Master Card, as a payment method btc at best will be a distant 4th behind Apple pay.
    - SAP, as a technology, SAP has worldwide penetration in virtually all the SP500 companies.

There is a 3rd argument that the pumper use to argue that btc will be $1m per coin... that is it will replace the fiat and become the currency of the future... I have many rebuttals against that fantasy before... but the most obvious one is - btc doesn't have guns.

the key is penetration. I posted way back that the real potential comes from the tech giants if they issue FaceCoin, AlphaCoin, PrimeCoin... and you know what, FB called it Libra lol.. but Libra is already dead because the banks won't allow anyone to touch their cheese.. it's just common sense, something that the HODLers don't have lol.

Once the bankers see that Libra will have instant global adoption, they came in and killed it - you must pass all regulations that apply to a bank.

3 years ago Loretta Mester the Cleveland Fed president came to Princeton to give a seminar, someone asked her about bitcoin.. and she just brushed it off, didn't give a shit.. someday if/when btc or any coin gets big enough to threaten the banks' cheese, you can be damn sure they will crack it down.

this stuff has no future.. forget it.. if you want to invest in the future, what is more sure fire thing than the QQQ... proven track record and it automatically over-weights whatever technology/company that dominates the market.

#12     Nov 29, 2019
    Real Money likes this.
  3. traider

traider

Yes please everyone sell your btc.
    Need the vol to go back to its early days...

#13     Nov 30, 2019
  4. Tora

Tora

I think that no one will try to regulate cryptocurrencies. Especially the governments of developed countries, they understand that this is a strategic industry. So nothing threatens cryptocurrencies, except disruptive cryptocurrencies like Libra.

#14     Dec 2, 2019