Crypto Airdrops

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Sprout, Dec 29, 2021.

1. #21     Jan 20, 2022
  2. Sprout

Sprout

Not a fan of Richard Heart. Also, it’s not an airdrop, folks had to surrender assets to the protocol.

#22     Jan 21, 2022
    johnarb likes this.
  3. Sprout

Sprout

#23     Jan 21, 2022
    johnarb likes this.
  4. Sprout

Sprout

An another note, in retrospect, it would have been more profitable to stay in the Uni airdrop as well as the Sushi vampire attack. Oh, well!

#24     Jan 21, 2022
    johnarb likes this.
  5. johnarb

johnarb

A "friend" sent me these. There's always airdrops somewhere in cryptos ecosystem :D

And there's capital appreciation on the cryptos themselves from where they were entered

The key is to be able to cash out before it crashes (if it does)

But like the degen that he is, he will compound these "airdrops" to get hundreds of thousands of APY instead of the measly 2500% APR :D

6 hour reward from single staking:

upload_2022-1-21_8-49-19.png

~8 hours of rewards from yield farming LP pair:

upload_2022-1-21_8-51-9.png

EDIT: The dev of this project is a 16yo still going to high school lmao

I remember in 2020 a fork of cvault $core was accidentally doxxed as a 14yo, people were freaking out because he and his buddy who was 15yo had the keys to $30M of cryptos for the start of the project

They could have ran away, but they didn't

The thing with these very young devs is that they don't know to scam, yet, lol. It's all fun and games. People were worried for the dev if the project fails could be at risk of physical repercussions

Who knows, maybe this is the same dev again, hmmm

Last edited: Jan 21, 2022
    #25     Jan 21, 2022
    Sprout likes this.
  6. Don't have to like the guy, but you should respect what he has accomplished. I dont agree with everything he says, but cant deny the truths he consistently drops while everyone else in crypto just lies to you.

You get a copy of your Metamask assets whether you sacrificed or not. Hence, largest airdrop in crypto history.

#26     Jan 21, 2022
    johnarb and Sprout like this.
  7. Sprout

Sprout

He never answers the direct question of who owns the "origin address" of HEX. Dude's just a scammer that those impress by glam follow. He's smart but his gaudy aesthetic is cringe.

Thanks for the correction, I was misinformed about the necessity for sacrifice. Cool, more airdrops coming!

https://airdrops.io/pulsechain/

#27     Jan 21, 2022
  8. He obviously owns the origin address, and clearly hints as to why he does not directly say he does, to follow security law. Like it's so blatantly obvious by now, only blinded haters refuse to acknowledge it.

The glam flexing is cringeworthy, I dont like it either and if you pay attention to body language, RH hates doing it. But it brings in the views, much better than his actual shittalking and truth bombs. That's what the masses are responding to. That's the current state of humanity.

Butthurt BTC maxis can spin their theories all they want, it does not change the facts of HEX performance. I don't trust anyone in crypto, I don't buy into any narrative. I just do my best to follow & predict capital flows based on the facts.
    HEX performance since inception is astounding (all while being censored) and Pulsechain is major opportunity. That's all.

#28     Jan 21, 2022
    Sprout likes this.
  9. Sprout

Sprout

#29     Jan 22, 2022
    Cryptjitsu and johnarb like this.
  10. #30     Jan 28, 2022
    Sprout likes this.