Crushing your dreams about trading

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by qlai, Aug 8, 2021.

1. Dr_Trade

Dr_Trade

I agree with you, consistent hard work and dedication always leads to profitable results.

#31     Oct 19, 2021
  2. Stand with this thought!

#32     Oct 21, 2021
    Dr_Trade likes this.
  3. This video is not about crushing the dreams but about crushing the delusory dreams. We should always have these things in the back of our mind to save ourselves from disappointment.

#33     Oct 27, 2021
    Raheel Shaikh likes this.
  4. fargone

fargone

Strongly agreed with your point!

#34     Nov 1, 2021
  5. Killjoy

Killjoy

Really liked the video! I think most of the traders have this goal of getting successful in trading so that they can leave their jobs but they don’t realise that it may take even 20-30 years to reach that stage. Look at trading as a way to supplement your income, you’ll be more satisfied with your performance.

#35     Dec 16, 2021
  6. MotionX

MotionX

Agreed with you mate, trading requires a lot of time to get profitable.

#36     Dec 17, 2021
  7. Handle123

Handle123

I could stand on soapbox all day long, but very few will make $100 a day let alone thousands a day almost each day. People won't give up thousands of hours, pay for all the tick data, learn or pay how to program, learn to adjust inner self. Almost all will live the dream within their ears.

What am I saying, we need more new day traders, profits have to come somewhere. Haaaa

#37     Dec 17, 2021
  8. The very thumbnail of the video itself suggests the hidden desire of many new traders, how they believe that one big trade can earn them millions of dollars and change their life. Instead of winning one huge trade, most traders lose one big trade that makes them lose all the money they ever earned and sometimes even more than that.

#38     Dec 27, 2021