cruise missile direct hit on romney

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Do you remember my thread about the idea of builting ads on the 47%? My proposal was that the video was the ad, and the speaker of the ad is romney himself. Just print it out in pieces, add human faces next to it. The only evil speaker should the guy.

What do you think if they add men and women from the 47% helping children who need help, or war veterans with missing limbs, to sink him for good?

#11     Sep 27, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

#12     Sep 27, 2012
  3. Yes Sir.Great call

#13     Sep 27, 2012
  4. :cool: Cheers!

#14     Sep 27, 2012
  5. #15     Sep 27, 2012
  6. I hope he would not say to the 47% to sell theri children to raise more funds and reduce expenses?

If someone from the President's team is around, I have another idea for you to sink your opponent, centered around the recent video from the 80s.

#16     Sep 27, 2012
  7. Although most if not all politicians are blatant liars.

Seems every time Romney or Ryan open their mouths shit falls out.

Not your run of the mill stinky shit but explosive shits that destroys their chances and bumps their competition.

#17     Sep 27, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Comment goes to credibility, your Honor.

But then you don't trade either so I can understand your sympathy for that dumb fuck loser.

#18     Sep 27, 2012
  9. Imagine now that the two nuts are speaking at the UN, and at the end of the day they bump their competition/enemies. If they do not lose in a landslide, then I would wonder what is it that the voters did not see.

#19     Sep 27, 2012
  10. BSAM

BSAM

No he's not.
    It ain't about some whore running ads on TV.
    It's about tax reform, term limits, and a balanced budget amendment.
    Focus on what's real, brother Ripley.

#20     Sep 27, 2012