Crude Trading-plan Targets

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by Traders on Flow, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Hello,
    I am an analyst and I would like to share my analysis here , helping out if I can.

From July 2nd to July 3rd

Hello, Open at 46.2.
    I expect 46.6 to 47 to be reached around Monday 3rd noon time.
    A move down below the 46 area would probably change this forecast, but I expect price to go straight up off the open.

From July 2nd to July 12th +-

Let's expect crude to reach 49.50 or so.
    A move below 45 would change things, however I don't expect it.
    So that would be a 100tick SL to 300 tick TG from the open at 46.2.

However It is not recommendable, better take several longs along the way if they happen with few-tick stop losses as we never know.

Please see pictures attached.

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. Hello Traders

are you independent or associated with some?

did not see any rationale in your verbiage.

show us how did you arrive at such, K?

regards

3. Hello, how did I arrived to such conclusion ?
    Well I have several years of trading it .
    I am at a point where it is boring. So I wanna share.
    I am independent but I have been featured in an online conference by FXCM.

By the way I took the picture at noon.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2017
  4. This one : crude2.JPG crude22.JPG
    July 4th

July 4th activity may decrease a slight bit due to holidays, but I still believe oil is bullish and oughtta reach 47.60/47.80 if not slightly higher.

Currently at 46.80, Below 46.60 I don't see anything at the moment. Wait till tomorrow morning to confirm. Well, everything summed up in the charts. Anyway Good luck. Let's see.

5. $250 out of that one. cr444.JPG

6. Still rooting for this but that is kind of weird with that holiday, slight doubt.
    long zone 67 to 95 if there is a valid entry, otherwise it might go straight up
    3.JPG

7. Direction was off, but Support played out well as it became resistance 3-b 0t.JPG

8. %%
    You maybe right tTflow. But i dont do that much counter-Trend tradng , do some, not much. Most all the trends on cc-TX Tea/CL/WTI are down trending like 50 day moving average.Its downtrending below $45 before past year[52 weeks], why would that be a surprize ??LOL

So even if your longs make money, fine ,no problem; but that is counterTrend, on year chart-downTrending + one years prices- downTrending- front month/volume month-downtrending. Thanks for posting; i dont want to just read trend info........................................................................

9. Thanks for the info

10. Maybe 4.JPG

#10     Jul 7, 2017