Crude Oil

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by bone, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Wrong! Have you learned nothing after all these years? Each and every market has its own vibe, sometimes they jive together other times opposite. Level 101 is to treat each independently.

Never mind wave counts. That subject has a bad name here with all the dead elliottwave practitioners. But Fibonacci Golden Ratio? You claim ignorance of this? Every bone in your body is proportioned to 0.618. Aeronautics, Engineering and dig this, all Financial markets are mathematical based on the Golden Ratio.

No way you did not try this on Dow Jones et al!

60. Day detention for you to study. Start here, it’s a big subject but without it you remind me of a one legged man in a butt kicking contest. You will lose.

#101     Mar 21, 2019
    lisa-world-travel likes this.
    #102     Mar 21, 2019
    #103     Mar 21, 2019
  4. After you have finished your study go back to crude oil weekly and draw the grid and see the near perfect Fibo hits.

Then apply it to the current juncture on Daily. Take that 1st wave drop and Fibo grid it. Only a stupid person will take profits before at least 100% (=wave equality) - it can extend all the way to 423.6% so you can Partial TP.

No, but you dummies want to play on 1 min. Charts. What a crock wasting such Math power. If you don’t got the dough go small position and build as downtrend gets underway again.

SELL SELL SELL

#104     Mar 22, 2019
  5. Learn bone, learn, arm yourself with knowledge so you have a shot at being a better warrior.

Ignore the Golden Ratio at your own peril. Learn bone, learn

#105     Mar 22, 2019
  6. Bone,

Crude oil:

See the clear channel at 45 degree angle from 2/11/19? Add to Short when lower channel line breaks. Overall stance should be: If she cannae stay above 200 day ema, Short the daylights out of her.

SELL SELL SELL

#106     Mar 22, 2019
  7. Overnight

Overnight

The last thing I would do here as a poster is mess with bone on energy markets. He's pretty keen in a market where TA takes a back seat to the fundamentals.

#107     Mar 23, 2019

8. TA never takes a back seat to FA. Never has, never will.

Guests who read ET often have remarked that anybody who disagrees with bone, soon finds themselves barred, excommunicated and/or banned.

I’m here to help bone because I like him and want to see him do well.

It is clear that bone is displaying a high level of complacency here and might lose the plot in CL.
    I want bone to snap out of his funk and do well.

Personal integrity in calling it the way you see it is more important than your immediate life (excommunicated, expelled etc.)

Peace to all and greetings to bone. :)

#108     Mar 23, 2019
  9. Overnight

Overnight

Ouch! That's the second bad play you have made here, in your short tenure on the forum. You going for a record? Only Tanti has you beat. Will you beat him?

At least Mr. Surf had substantial character.

Tread carefully here, fibby.

#109     Mar 23, 2019

10. Lovely song, Overnight. Thanks. I heard another one like this a few months ago while driving on a residential street. Had to stop, go right in and ask who the artist was. Hahah invited to listen to the family’s collection (2 hrs of fun time)

#110     Mar 23, 2019