Crude Oil chart-web based

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by FCXoptions, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Just realized you weren't referring to Cunningham futures broker but to the CTS platform. My mistake

#11     Feb 11, 2013
  2. I might need to create a new thread for this one, but I will try it here first...

How many of you have tried out eSignal and like it? I have to use a web based trading platform because of a firewall, so I am limited on platforms I can use. As of now my two options are:

IB WebTrader and then use eSignal for my charting (the WebTrader has charts but they don't go down to the smaller time frames, only down to the 10min timeframe I believe)

OR

GlobalFutures using their web based TurboTrader platform. I might have no option and have to go with IB though, I tried getting the platform to pull up and kept having issues with it staying connected and I couldn't pull their charts up either. I will give it a try tomorrow though and see if it will work.

But basically I am just wondering if people like eSignal? I have been using some free charts from another site up till now, but they are about 5-10 seconds behind and are off by a few ticks. I just need something that is going to be quick and accurate. eSignal will be like $130/month I think, so I want to make sure it is worth it.

Thanks

#12     Feb 14, 2013