Crude Oil chart-web based

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by FCXoptions, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Does anybody know of a web based platform that I can chart crude on intraday? I have been using one free site that I really like, however after just comparing the prices on the chart to Sierra Chart I realized it has a tendency to be 1-5 ticks off on some of the bigger bars which can make a big difference obviously.

I spoke with IB and their web based platform does show charting but the smallest time frame is 10 minutes I believe. I need the 1m and 5m chart.

Does anybody have any suggestions for a web based site to see the chart? I don't mind paying for it, I just need something that is pretty accurate.

Thanks!

2. NoBias

NoBias

Personally don't use web based charts.

FC2000 from Worden I do not believe offers NYMEX

TradingView only provided daily bars

You can try: https://www.prorealtime.com/en/

3. just21

just21

Interactive brokers have a free data feed. Connect, ninja trader, multicharts, amibroker, sierra chart, quote tracker etc. to it and get realtime charts. The exchange fee is paid for by ib if you do $30 in commissions.

4. I need something I can view as web based not desktop is the problem.

5. CTS T4 charts are pretty good.

YOu can clear Cunningham and get the platform and charting for $25 per month.

6. just21

just21

7. just21

just21

8. I have never heard of Cunningham, are they pretty good and is the whole platform available as web based?

9. eSignal might be the route I go if I can't find a cheaper alternative. Counting the exchange fee I think it will work out to $106 a month, which is more expensive than I would like, but if that is what I have to do then that is ok. Thanks for the suggestion.

10. Any clue why they don't have a review on here? There are so many brokers, I assumed they would be on the list.

#10     Feb 11, 2013