CRUDE OIL 1 min trading system by OILFXPRO

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by oilfxpro, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Hi

This one on 15 minutes charts using same set up

Anybody want to run DEMO ACCOUNT EXPERT ADVISORS for 3 months to test this strategy automated?

They have to be run on 1m ,5m 15m and 30 m for 3 months using different variables like stop loss and take profits

Some of these tests have to be run 24 hours a day

OILFXPRO

#11     Dec 6, 2007
  2. usman88

usman88

i m surprised

i m using similar 1m carts setup with the following indicators (macd, rsi, stochastics , bollinger). I am a technical trader and look for 10/15 points per trader and i trade crude oil only
    so far ive had 90% success rate....and btw the interesting part is that I trade without stops. reason? every rate comes back....fibonacci retracement comes into play
    rite now waiting for crude to come back to 87.....
    how come u guys r talking abt 30-50% hit rate?

#12     Dec 6, 2007
  3. Usman

That 90% is brilliant.Thanks for sharing.

The 30 to 50% is without human involvement.It is mechanical and automated and is done 24 hours a day without sitting infront of a screen.

My computers are automatically trading 24 hours a day ,whilst I am asleep

OILFXPRO

#13     Dec 7, 2007
  4. Usman

I don't have a problem getting 10 to 15 points on automated .I prefer a stop loss of 50, therefore my expectancy requires profits of twice the stop loss .

I tend to achieve it with 2 profits of 50 each and a hit rate of 67 %..........that is my target

Good luck

OILFXPRO

#14     Dec 7, 2007
  5. usman88

usman88

1:30 since market open and it has already touched 87.97
    waiting for 86.9

#15     Dec 7, 2007
  6. some profits today

#16     Dec 11, 2007
  7. Hi folks

Try variations of this this system on 5 min charts and u might find a useful strategy for free.

The best way of finding a suitable system is to test many variations of the system , and put in the effort and u will be rewarded

OILFXPRO

#17     May 29, 2008