crude new record, no posts

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by dividend, Aug 8, 2005.

1. no posts about crude? ... scary. $100 here we come.

2. Are you kidding me? My Canadian Energy plans along with XOM have made me a smiling man. Plus Liberals states and cities which keep adding massive amounts of new debt will get fucked up the ass when interest rates begin to rise.

I could not be happier.

I hope oil and interest rates go up up up. Long USD too.

3. I am long XLE and lovin' it...but it is kind of toppy. Didn't like the close today and it needs a good push to break higher. :(

4. I subscribe to the peak-oil ideology. Oil is going up, up, up.

It may be volatile but I believe the fair price of oil is upward sloping and is rising rapidly. It lies somewhere between the peaks and troughs.

5. good calls.

what i find funny is when the pundits say oil at this pricelevel is "ok" because adjusted for inflation, the price is below the all-time high of $xx.xx ... that's funny because if u want to use inflation-adjusted numbers then u should adjust it for ALL indexes, not just oil. in that case, dow would only be 1,000, not 10,000.

anyway i was really surprised when nobody posted about crude that day. obviously the $ went further up. but now that everyone is talking about it again, well, we all know what to do.

6. so you think a hundred, eh? how much will you take at 90?

7. talking about "getting fucked up the ass," you're "Long USD," eh?

Against what? Euro? Yen? New Zealand dollar?

Let me know - I'll take the other side of your trade.

fx :cool:

8. No, your smile was from when your father placed his balls in your mouth.

shut up

9. awww Oil shorts... Try not to feel too bad. I'm now short USD

CADUSD CADJPY Canadian Energy

10. wrong

#10     Aug 28, 2005