Crude is retracing, actualy a good thing.

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by Rickshaw Man, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Screenshot 2022-06-17 102919.jpg

2. Even better since Im short from the 119's as posted here Wed

3. MKTrader

MKTrader

Crude peaked in July of 2008 and that's the highest it's ever gotten. With the actual seasonality and hype of "peak summer driving gas prices" ending in a couple of months, we could be seeing a long-term top...either now or very soon.

murray t turtle likes this.
  4. hilmy83

hilmy83

any correlation? maybe once oil backs up, equities will follow more to the downside?

pic.jpg

5. SunTrader

SunTrader

Better yet, July Unleaded down -6.50%
    Unleaded July 2022.png

6. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

I trade SCO. . good today

7. zdreg

zdreg

Maybe you are saying the truth this time but you post like a charlatan. Just post the link to your previous post.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
    ondafringe likes this.
  8. MKTrader

MKTrader

It's like the old stock broker trick. Call 100 people and tell them the market is going up. Call another 100 and say it's going down. Keep doing this until you have a small group who think you're a genius. The ET version is to spam market calls all day, then cherry pick the ones where you're "right."

murray t turtle and Clubber Lang like this.
  9. zdreg

zdreg

At this point he is not even cherry picking. He is just claiming that he posted his short on oil.

ondafringe likes this.
  10. MKTrader

MKTrader

He posted a screen shot in another thread of his oil "call." But as I told him, unless he posts every call, with entry and exit points, it's meaningless. He said I was crazy for saying that, LOL. Anyone can spam here all day and be "right" around 50% of the time...and only post winning screenshots.

#10     Jun 17, 2022
    ondafringe likes this.